We Growing Rig Engineering and Oil and Gas Service Company
Due to increased demand, we are hiring for talented Rig Engineering Project Managers and offering long-term potential for success to those who join our team.
We are an employee-owned company, which means employees take pride in their work while investing in their future. We are committed to retaining talented people skilled in various trades and we strive to be the preferred provider of marine and industrial fabrication and repair in the markets we serve. Customers include major and independent offshore drilling rig contractors, offshore oil and gas operating and service companies, national oil companies, major U.S. commercial ship operators and U.S. government and military.Don’t just work FOR a company... BE an EMPLOYEE OWNER of a growing and successful Oil and Gas Service Company!
Galveston, TX 77554Industries
Marine Manufacturing, Off Shore Rig Engineering, Industrial Fabrication and Repair ServiceYears of Experience
7+ to 10 YearsEducation Level
Bachelor's Degree in Engineering Specialty from an accredited UniversityOffering Great Salary and Benefits!
Senior-Level Project ManagerWe are looking for a dynamic leader to oversee
3-4 million dollar offshore rig projects with heavy details, deadlines and team collaboration. This position is critical to the success of every employee and the company.
The Senior Project Manager works in compliance with all project management systems, tools, processes, procedures and reporting on projects under his control. Interfaces with estimating to fully understand the bid process and develops a oversee development of a detail plan for executing the project. Defines the project baseline in order to control changes from the agreed contracts/SOW. Prioritizes work and work assignments for the project, and ensures they are communicated to entire team. Liaises between the Client and Planning/Estimating to finalize contracts, ensuring that any qualifications/clarifications along with the Client’s Approved for Construction (AFC) drawing and specifications are incorporated into the final contract. Oversees contract administration to ensure contract requirement compliance.
Oversees the project progress and deadlines making sure all work teams are properly adhering to orders and deadlines. Works to mitigate risks and maximize opportunities on project. Works in office and hands on management in shipyard to align all teams to tasks at hand. Responsible for overall project profitability and success.Required Education & Experience:
- Project management experience of 7-10 years of multimillion dollar Engineering Projects; preferably in oil and gas structural Engineering
- 3+ years in Oil and Gas experience including shipyard, rigs, oil and gas production, offshore projects, top side and engineering estimations
- Bachelor’s degree in engineering discipline (e.g. structural, civil, mechanical) or construction science/management from an accredited university
- Significant exposure to fabrication, including structure, steel, paint, etc. within refining, petrochemical, civil/commercial/institutional construction, etc
- Significant experience with MS Project and/or Primavera P5/6
- PMI certification or equivalent a plus
Exceptional salary and benefits
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Ability to behave decisively, pay attention to minute details and make strong sound judgments
- Ability to grasp complex Engineering concepts easily
- Excellent planning, negotiating, and organizing skills
- Ability to motivate co-workers, colleagues and others
- Patience, self-confidence and ability to lead and inspire team
- Ability to operate in a systematic and logical manner