Sorry, this job was closed 4 years ago. See all open Associate Product Manager Jobs in Columbia, SC
ASSOCIATE PRODUCT MGR #2
Why Work Here?
Assist the Product Manager with development, update and implementation of the product line strategic plan that will achieve desired revenue, profitability and ROI targets.
a. Execute an annual market review identifying and prioritizing key growth opportunities based on markets, competitors, technology etc.
· Analyze the quote log and other opportunity pipelines to support forecasting efforts
· Maintain and apply market, competitive and industry data for a product line
· Must be degreed (BS) but also prefer MS.
· Work with Market Research to collect, analyze and communicate voice of the customer feedback related to the product line to the organization
- Assist the Product Manager with development, update and implementation of the product line strategic plan that will achieve desired revenue, profitability and ROI targets.
· Project Manage/Serve on New Product Development teams
· Project manage key tactical projects pertinent to the product line
· Drive revenue growth plan via the company’s sales teams with detailed price, volume and share commitments
· Conduct research to quantify product value propositions and pricing levels
· Research and validate new product development opportunities including new products, line extensions, cost reductions and services.
- Create proposals, financial justifications, master specifications and business cases to obtain approval for development and enhancements
About Affordable Personnel Services:
Silicone and Latex manufacturing
Posted date: 4 years ago
Browse Associate Product Manager jobs in Columbia, South Carolina:
Associate Brand Manager- Entry Level
AMPERSAND - SC in Columbia, SC
Posted 18 days ago on ZipRecruiter
Senior Product Manager NEW!
U.S. Bank in Columbia, SC
Posted 2 days ago on Nexxt
Partial Telecommute Senior Payment Services Product Manager
VirtualVocations.com in Columbia, SC
Posted 9 days ago on Nexxt