Sorry, this job was closed 4 years ago. See all open Senior It Business Analyst Jobs in Addison, TX
Senior IT Business Analyst
- Review, analyze, and evaluate business systems and user needs.
- Must help design systems to support ‘to be’ business practices
- Write detailed requirements documents for defects and enhancements.
- Document requirements with Use Cases, Activity Diagrams, and UI Specification documents.
- Perform and coordinate the analysis and design of business systems.
- Participate in all phases of the systems development life cycle to support the delivery of quality solution.
- Consult with the business units to develop the business scenarios.
- Conducts and leads Joint Application Development (JAD) sessions with business and IT teams.
- Develop and maintain a thorough understanding of the needs of the customer from both a technical and business perspective.
- Work closely with business to capture business requirements and see them through implementation.
- Act as liaison between the business group and technical team. Assist project management with project scope meetings, conduct requirements gathering meetings and document user business requirements.
- Perform root cause analysis on system issues.
- Plan and drive User Acceptance Testing sessions.
- Participate in Unit Testing review with Developers.
- Participate in defect reviews with Developers.
- 3+ years Business Analyst experience.
- Experience working with different methodologies (e.g., Agile, Waterfall)
- Personal Lines Auto Insurance experience is a plus.
- Experience with Policy Administration systems is a plus.
- Experience with Claims systems is a plus.
- Experience with Retail Agency Management Systems (e.g.Vertafore's AMS360, Applied Systems) is a plus.
About Affirmative Insurance Holdings, Inc.:
Affirmative Insurance Services, Inc. handles the marketing, policy administration, claim and actuarial functions for certain insurance carriers. With our three centrally located processing centers in Dallas, Baton Rouge and Chicago, Affirmative Insurance is able to provide dependable service along with a broad range of products to meet your unique personal insurance needs.
Specializing in non-standard automobile insurance, we manage personal lines insurance for our customers at a superior value. Our commitment to customer service is unwavering as we strive to attain the highest levels in the insurance industry. We will continue to listen to you, to assess your unique needs and exceed your expectations as we deliver dependable claims service. You can also count on the solid financial strength of your insurance carrier in order to give you greater confidence in the coverage chosen.
Posted 4 years ago
Browse Senior It Business Analyst jobs in Addison, Texas: