Basic Function/ Purpose
To execute monitor report and control computer production job requests, report status and control the execution of normal production application on daily basis. Duties and Responsibilities
- Insure production jobs are executed according to predefined documented schedules.
- Reviews, analyzes, correct or notify supervisor of corrective measures in response to production run error messages, reports and discrepancies in results.
- Reviews production calendars for daily processing, and adjusts schedule to maximize productivity.
- Schedules and stages production run requests according to procedures and program dependencies listed in system documentation.
- High School Diploma or GED Equivalent; Bachelor’s degree preferred.
- 3 to 5 years of job related experience or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Microsoft job execution.
- Ability to effectively present information and respond to questions.
- Ability to define problems, collect data, establish facts, and present conclusions; ability to interpret technical information.
- Ability to quickly analyze and assess a situation (minor to moderate in complexity) and notify the appropriate people.
- Some level of understanding of appropriate Operating Systems and related applications.
- High energy level, comfortable performing multifaceted day-to-day activities.
- Demonstrate interpersonal skills.
- Ability to identify the need to partner at critical junctures when business decision making activity is required.
- Must be flexible and willing to accept a wide range of tasks.
About Affirmative Insurance Holdings, Inc.:
Affirmative Insurance Services, Inc. handles the marketing, policy administration, claim and actuarial functions for certain insurance carriers. With our three centrally located processing centers in Dallas, Baton Rouge and Chicago, Affirmative Insurance is able to provide dependable service along with a broad range of products to meet your unique personal insurance needs.
Specializing in non-standard automobile insurance, we manage personal lines insurance for our customers at a superior value. Our commitment to customer service is unwavering as we strive to attain the highest levels in the insurance industry. We will continue to listen to you, to assess your unique needs and exceed your expectations as we deliver dependable claims service. You can also count on the solid financial strength of your insurance carrier in order to give you greater confidence in the coverage chosen.
Posted 4 years ago