Sorry, this job was closed 4 years ago. See all open Structural Analysis Engineer Jobs in Wichita, KS
Management – Structural Analysis Engineering/Stress Engineering
Apply knowledge of structures analysis specifically within the areas of aircraft fuselage and propulsion analysis (e.g., modeling, static, fatigue, damage tolerance, etc.) and materials to determine structural adequacy and specific regulatory and qualification compliance. Apply knowledge of structural analysis, materials, and related regulatory and qualification requirements in order to collaborate on structural designs of products.
To be considered for this opportunity candidates must possess:
- Ability to apply knowledge of structural analysis specifically within the areas of aircraft fuselage and propulsion analysis (e.g., modeling, static, fatigue, damage tolerance, etc.) and materials to determine structural adequacy and specific regulatory and qualification compliance
- A minimum of 10 years' experience in structural analysis of aerospace structures
- Engineering degree in civil, aero, mechanical or engineering mechanics, preferably from an ABET accredited institution
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Work with multiple functions in a team environment to develop optimum structural configuration
- Ability to obtain an Individual Export Control License
- Willingness and ability to participate in periodic business travel domestically and internationally
About Aerospace Manufacturer:
You don't just want a job. You want an opportunity to be part of something special.
Work for a recognized leader in the global aerostructures market. Our customers are some of the best known aerospace manufacturers in the business. That means our employees work with exciting technologies and materials to design and build some of the world's most popular aircraft. If you are looking for a company where you can make an impact right away, sharpen your skills, and be part of a dynamic culture, this is the place for you. Teamwork is essential. Diversity is more than just a slogan. Initiative and innovation are valued. Our employees are leaders in community involvement and civic responsibility. Our company has a reputation for strengthening the communities where we live and work.
Posted date: 4 years ago
Browse Structural Analysis Engineer jobs in Wichita, Kansas: