Aernnova is currently looking to add a few strong engineers to our team. These positions will be managed between three locations and travel to them will be required (Ann Arbor, Southfield, Livonia). I need to build this team immediately as I am in a position of many design changes and a new program and I need to stay within my budget but increase my “horsepower” from the UG side.
I was hoping to find good candidates that are well versed in:
Automotive Design Processes
Experts in using UG (UG NX7.5)
Understand a little of electro-mechanical (behind the center stack)
Worked before with interior class-A designs for center stack, Audio, and/or radio, knobs, buttons, switches.
Might you be able to help? I have 5 positions available.
I am looking for someone that is self-sufficient. Of course they’d need to adapt/morph a bit to work without my team (be a team player), but that is a pretty normal expectation of entering a team.
Project is in developing center stack applications (Radio, NAV, HVAC and Infotainment, buttons, knobs, jewels, etc)
We are responsible for the reverse engineering of the HVAC/Radio/CenterStack and we are looking for the candidate that have done work with HVAC electronic control modules (buttons, knobs, displays, jewels, lighting, etc), Radio electronic modules (button, knobs, displays, jewels, lighting, etc.) and CenterStack electronics (again, button, knobs, display, jewels, lighting, etc.)
The project is to solve knob wobble
• Candidate will use CAD engineering design skills and knowledge of engineering concepts, procedures, and methods. Includes equipment and design work. Also required are mechanical, communication and vocational skills.
• Proficient with NX/Unigraphics Modeling (4 years preferred)
• Proficient of NX/Unigraphics Drafting & Detailing (4 years preferred)
• Develop detailed drawings, three dimensional data, and specifications from conceptual sketches and general instructions to meet customer requirements, for the manufacture of products, in manufacturing, laboratory and other corporate facilities. Includes identifying specifications, defining project scope and designing product-manufacturing elements that meet codes/standards and guidelines.
• Utilize thorough knowledge of design capabilities to organize product construction data and delivery of customer-approved drawings. Also will perform design optimization.
• Communicate with project/program customers, vendors and other necessary contacts regarding design needs and concepts. This includes communicating project status, completion and results to the appropriate personnel. May work with vendors regarding product features and participate in design review meetings.
Education: Associates Degree or equivalent experience
The candidate MUST:
Be actively fluent in UGNX 7.5
Have experience in automotive design
Have experience designing HVAC electronic control modules, Radio electronic control modules, and/or ICS electronic front faceplates.
Have experience with intricate designs of the above.
This can be contract to start. We also might be interested in someone part-time that wants to view this as a second job.
About Aernnova Technical Services:
Aernnova Engineering US, Inc. (AEUS) is a global engineering services and technology company serving the Automotive, Aerospace, Energy, Military and Consumer Products industries. Headquartered in Ann Arbor, Michigan, our design centers offer complete infrastructure and computing tools for new engineering product development. Our engineers, designers, project managers, and software engineers possess a unique understanding of the technology toolset (CAD, CAE, PLM, etc) at the heart of any new product development.
From Conceptual Design to Production, our global footprint offers one of the most comprehensive and capable engineering staffs in the industry.
We view our workforce management practice as an extension of our engineering and product development services. Because of our experience in engineering product development we are able to identify high quality candidates consistent with our philosophy, who are skilled in relevant technologies, and above all else our Technical Services division has demonstrated the ability to deliver. Very often the candidates that are placed at customer sites have served in the design and engineering capacity at our own design centers. It is our mission to provide the best employees and build the right teams to help improve time-to-market, complete critical engineering tasks and make lasting and positive contributions to your business.
Aernnova is establishing an innovative operation, and we are seeking dynamic individuals with unique skills.
SALARY AND FRINGE BENEFITS: Competitive salary and fringe benefits.
APPLICATION DEADLINE: Open until filled.
APPLICATION PROCEDURE: Submit a cover letter and a resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Aernnova Engineering US, Inc is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE) and strongly supports diversity in the workplace. M/F/V/D.