Sorry, this job was closed 4 years ago. See all open Security Technician Jobs in Rapid City, SD
Regional Maintanence Technician - Security Systems
- Knowledge and hands on experience with electronic alarm systems including CCTV equipment and associated hardware.
- Knowledge and hands on experience with electronic access control systems and associated hardware.
- Experience involving programming software associated with electronic alarm and access control systems.
- GBR experience is a plus.
- Two years of related college is a plus.
- General knowledge and experience with Windows NT, 2000, XP, 2007
- General knowledge and experience with MS Office
- General computer hardware knowledge.
- Ability to work unsupervised in a team environment.
- Excellent communication and customer service skills.
- Must have valid driver’s license for state of employment.
- Must be able to qualify to operate a motor vehicle in United States.
- Perform routine maintenance and service repairs for customers with technical, application and service related aspects of integrated alarm intrusion systems, access control systems, CCTV and GBR.
- Perform preventative maintenance inspections per manufacturer’s recommendation on integrated alarm intrusion systems, access control systems, CCTV and GBR.
- Provide system performance analysis on the IDS operational platform.
- Gather information from field in order to duplicate any reported problems in lab environment.
- Provide 24 hour per day, 7 days per week emergency service capability as needed.
- Provide routine updates and implement software upgrades as needed.
- Provide informal end-user system operational instructions and support in conjunction with maintenance or service visits to customer locations.
- Assist with field installations of IDS, Access Control, CCTV and GBR systems as required.
- Document all calls for service, preventive maintenance requirements and interface with technical support center as needed.
- Ensure all required service documentation is completed daily and delivered to Service Department as required.
- On-call service as required.
- Vehicle travel is required.
- Provide general maintenance and safe keeping of company vehicle.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
About Advantor Systems :
Advantor Systems Corporation, headquartered in Orlando, Florida, is a global security technology integrator focused on serving organizations with the most stringent security requirements. As a part of the Infrasafe family of companies, Advantor has access to the entire spectrum of security technology including hardware design, software development, system manufacturing, pre-deployment integration and assembly, turnkey systems installation and ongoing logistical support.
Advantor Systems has over 40 years of experience and over 1,000 world-wide deployed systems. Our core competency is application of the comprehensive systems solution approach to the high-security market. With global implementations, the company's extensive experience has culminated in an unparalleled capability to offer total security solutions which protect the world's most critical resources.
Posted date: 4 years ago
Browse Security Technician jobs in Rapid City, South Dakota: