Advanced DDS has been in practice for over 30 years. We are proud that our focus on patients has driven a positive patient experience.
The Practice Leader role is an opportunity for you to thrive in an efficient office environment with an outstanding dental team that is well trained and highly motivated. If you enjoy working in a clinically focused, patient centric, fully digital dental office then we encourage you to apply today.
Practice Leader Roles and Responsibilities
· Manages all daily and monthly financial aspects of the office, including, but not limited to, revenue cycle, EOM reporting, bank deposits, vendor management, procurement oversight, etc.
· Understands office KPI metrics and strives to reach goals in place.
· Manages clinical and non-clinicalstaff within the office and submits payroll, conducts performance reviews, training, and oversees the employee lifecycle (hiring, onboarding, training, offboarding).
· Maintains appropriate and efficient staffing of all departments, communicating team and practice goals continuously to motivate the team; leads staff meetings and morning huddles.
· Delegate roles and responsibilities to each team member.
· Ensures a patient-centric, collaborative culture within the office.
· Oversees patient satisfaction and ensures the WOW patient experience. Addresses any shortfalls and implements improvements.
· Minimum experience of 1 – 3 years as a dental office manager/practice leader preferred.
· Working knowledge of practice management software
· Superior communication skills with the ability to quickly establish rapport and work closely with patients and staff.
· Experience must demonstrate an attention to detail as well as strong project management and problem-solving skills.
· Exhibit outstanding customer service.
· Experience in leadership positions, managing and training new and existing employees.
Our Mission & Values: Drive All Decisions and Actions “Committed to improving lives one smile at a time”
1. Commitment – Provide exceptional care and a WOW experience to our patients
2. Collaboration –We accomplish more together than individually
3. Communication –Clear expectations and feedback to our patients and team members
4. Continuity – Develop lifelong patient and team relationships
5. Community –Strong presence in the communities in which we are located
About Advanced DDS:
Advanced DDS is a private dental practice in Garden City Long Island