Job Description Are you ready to advance your Career ??
Advanced Care Placement Services, a permanent nurse recruitment company is currently seeking two types of potential candidates for this recruiting position. The first being a Junior Recruiter, who has a year or more experience that is receptive to being trained to become a full fledged Executive Recruiter; managing, servicing and recruiting for nursing jobs. The second is a College Graduate with or without experience that is interested in entering the Recruiting industry and working in an entry-level role . Both types of candidates will be provided concrete training along with instructional and hands-on exposure.
Ideal Candidate will:
• Source candidates utilizing cold calling, job boards, in-house database and other resources.
• Qualify potential candidates for open positions.
• Interview candidates/consultants.
• Prepare and submit resumes.
• Coordinate client interviews.
• Additional responsibilities
Our ideal candidate will possess :
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
• Eagerness in learning .
• Solid documentation and computer skills, including MS Outlook, Word, Excel, ATS, etc.
• Proven track record of networking capabilities.
• Health Care knowledge is desirable.
• Experience working within a professional environment.
• Strong work ethic with a passion to work hard.
• Willingness to do what it takes to be successful.
• Interest in making an impact in and contribution to our growing organization.
• Being positive, courteous, as well as, having a professional attitude under pressure.
Please email your resume for consideration and immediate interview. We are rapidly growing and ideally seeking to hire 4 qualified candidates by the next three months !
Base Salary $30,000 Per Year
Monthly Unlimited Commission Potential
Experience Required 0+ to 1 Years
Education Required Bachelors Degree
Job Type Entry-Level Employee
Job Status Full Time