Sorry, this job was closed 4 years ago. See all open Network Professional Jobs in Middletown, NJ
Network Intergration Engineer
Conduct Juniper/Ciena/Adtran/Cisco Ethernet technology and services testing. Build develop and execute the necessary test/beds/plans to certify At&t Ethernet services.
Work with At&t System Engineers, Vendors and Tier support organizations on trouble shooting issues uncovered during testing.
The qualified candidate must have strong foundation in Ethernet and L3 protocols, L2/L3 test equipment and ELAN, MIS, and VPN services.
The ideal candidate should be a self starter with good interpersonal skills, team player, good oral and written communication skills.
Skills Inventory Skill Experience Need
- 1) Ethernet Switching and IP Routing Equipment Expert Required
- 2) IEEE/IETF/MEF standards Expert Required
- 3) L2 and L3 protocols and QOS Expert Required
- 4) L2/L3 testing experience Expert Required
- 5) L2/L3 test set operation Expert Required
- 6) automation w/ ITest, IxAutomate, Test Conductor Expert Desired
- 7) Cisco IOS and Juniper Junos experience Expert Desired
- 8) CCNP/JNCIS/CCIE/JNCIE certifications Expert Desired
Posted 4 years ago
Browse Network Professional jobs in Middletown, New Jersey: