Sorry, this job was closed 4 years ago. See all open Program Director Jobs in Hartford, CT
VDN Program Director - OAI-sys PRS3659
Location: Hartford, CT
Length: 3 Months
Type of Contract: Temp to Hire
The OAI-sys Voice and Data Program is a large scale initiative considered critical to the organization. It encompasses enhancements to voice and data infrastructure, IVR application and contact center specific application upgrades and enhancements.
These efforts include:
- Centralization and upgrade of the voice infrastructure
- Upgrades to network bandwidth and redundancy
- Implementation of network optimization tools
- Enhanced wireless security, coverage and cellular coverage upgrades.
- Contact Center upgrades and enhancements for Genesys, Verint and Work Force management tools.
- Enhancement and upgrade to IVR applications offering consistency and ease of use for the customer.
The role of the Project Director is to execute and deliver on critical initiatives within the OAI-sys Voice and Data Program, initially supporting the enhancement and upgrade of the IVR applications supporting all business units. The Project Director will be responsible for planning, managing, executing, and delivering on projects that support the achievement of these strategic divisional goals.
Responsible for leading and managing the execution of the Projects' or Program's activities and resources in partnership with the division technical leads and business partners.
- Vendor Management.
- Support and build consensus on key project deliverables across multiple constituents and stakeholders in the business units.
- Lead the establishment of measurable and achievable critical success factors for all initiatives
- Control planning and execution to ensure that cost, time, and quality goals are met
- Develop and maintain the project plans
- Provide view of plans and progress to date
- Lead effort estimating and project costing to create a budget that reflects total project cost (including all resources and capital). Manage against the approved budget and recommend course correction as necessary.
- Manage a sophisticated communications plan and conduct periodic stakeholder meetings to ensure status clarity and clear expectations
- Apply advanced Project Management knowledge, skills, tools and techniques to project deliverables, processes, and systems in order to meet or exceed stakeholder needs and expectations.
- Promote Project Management Methodology with flexibility to merge different methodologies in accomplishing collective goals; maintain a mindset of continuous improvement
Information Technology and Program and Project Management exposure/experience in the total Project life cycle with increasing levels of complexity.
- Experience working with IVR application projects.
- Experience managing and building consensus across multiple constituents to achieve complex organizational goals.
- A minimum of 5 years of experience leading IT projects/programs of $3-10M+ in size and scope
- Solid experience working in infrastructure initiatives, particularly in telephony.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills; skilled in MSOffice suite
- Excellent presentation, organizational and planning skills -
Experienced in managing Program & Project teams in a matrixed environment. Active in mentoring members of the PM community.
About ADPI LLC:
ADPI, LLC Premier IT Staffing Company dealing with LARGE Direct Clients Only.
Posted date: 4 years ago
Browse Program Director jobs in Hartford, Connecticut:
Assistant Program Director
VinFen in Windsor, CT
Posted 6 days ago on the web
Program Director, Scrum Master (Commercial Lines Data)
The Hartford Financial Services Group in Hartford, CT
Posted 2 months ago on Experteer
Assistant Program Director
iHeartMedia in Springfield, MA
Posted 13 days ago on Nexxt