Sorry, this job was closed 4 years ago. See all open Insurance Claims Processor Jobs in Charleston, WV
Insurance Claims Processor / Claim Operations Specialist: PRS3646
Location: Charleston, WV
Length: 2.5 months
Type of Contract: Temporary
Claim Ops Specialist Responsibilities:
- Processes claims for payments.
- Researches claims as needed.
- Answers inquiries regarding claim.
- Maintains a high level of accuracy and production rate.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Data entry skills. Ability to handle multiple tasks. Ability to correctly complete assignments within specified timeframes. Familiarity with medical and/or insurance terminology. Reports to a Supervisor or Manager.
- Mail Processing
- Open, sort & deliver incoming mail
- Process outgoing mail – USPS, Certified Mail and Fed Ex shipments
- Copy, scan and upload claim mail
- File physical claim mail
- Pull closed claim files and prepare for shipping to off site storage
About ADPI LLC:
ADPI, LLC Premier IT Staffing Company dealing with LARGE Direct Clients Only.
Posted 4 years ago
Browse Insurance Claims Processor jobs in Charleston, West Virginia: