is looking for a couple of smart, talented, career minded, technical oriented interns who are looking for experience working and learning about Mobile Marketing and Mobile Advertising.PLEASE NOTE:
This is a Non-Paid Internship position with possible commissions during the course of the internship.
Also there is an opportunity for advancement to a paid position
with the company after the internship has been completed.
Ad Mobile Direct is looking for 2 Mobile Marketing Interns
. You must be a Go-Getter, a Rock-Star with a get it done mentality! This internship can be an awesome opportunity for the right person who is looking to get hands on experience working in the actual operations of a Mobile Marketing and Mobile Advertising Company.
With over 5 Billion
mobile phones, and an economy fast approaching more mobile web users than PC users, and 94% open rates for SMS Text Messages, there is no better time for businesses to reach out to the mobile user. However, most businesses do not have an idea how to accomplish this and therefore sit back and lose potential customers.
You will gain knowledge about mobile marketing, and mobile advertising in various areas such as SMS Text Message Marketing, Mobile Optimized Websites, Smartphone Apps, Dynamic QR Codes, Bluetooth Proximity Marketing and GPS Marketing, Mobile Network Advertising, Local Search Marketing, and Social Media Marketing.
There is huge room for growth and advancement, as you learn more about our products and services.
Requirements for the position:
You will be required to put in a minimum amount of time to the internship(30 hrs/month min), you will have a flexible schedule and much of the work can be done your own hours and independently. You must be serious about this internship to qualify, we value independance and self suffiency, so we understand some people just work better at night. You will however have to meet with administrators periodically for at least a 2-3 hour block of time.
Though its not necessary, any knowledge of, SEO, Search Engine Marketing, Facebook Marketing, PPC Advertising, Internet Marketing, or eCommerce will go a long way.
Priority will be given to those who have any experience with building Apple iOS Apps, or Google Android Apps. Also those with HTML, Basic Web Design, Website Editors, WordPress sites, or Graphic Design experience.
Position is available in the Redondo Beach, California area.
- Basic Computer Skills with an understanding of Microsoft Office or similar type software, any use of PDF files and available internet connectivity.
- A smartphone for practical purposes. These can be either iPhone or Android or Windows phones, or even an tablet will work. (how do you work in mobile marketing without a smartphone)
- Be willing to commit to putting in the work necessary and to work hard, not just a minimum effort. We are looking for Rockstars!
- Be success driven and oriented, someone who sets out and achieves their goals.
- Be available for a phone interview.
- Provide a resume or letter with experience and current career goals, and any references.