Support Technician needed to provide PC level troubleshooting
- Provide first level support to all customers
- Set up new workstations
- Re-image, configure, personalize, test, deploy and troubleshoot desktop PC’s
- Maintain accurate inventory of deployed equipment and/or area of responsibility
- With moderate supervision, conduct computer diagnostics to investigate and diagnose hardware and software problems. May replace defective components, and provide technical assistance.
· Must be comfortable being the first level of support and speaking with customers to gather important and relevant information to input Tickets
- 2 year degree in field or 3 + years relative experience in field
- Technical training or certifications a plus
- Knowledge of MS Windows 7 and 8
- MS Office Suite (MS Outlook, Word, Excel, and Power Point)
“Local applicants in Suffolk/Nassau County only”
**Our company offers fully paid benefits, paid vacation time, 12 paid holidays and very competitive salary**
About Adept Technology Consulting, Inc.:
We are a rapidly growing IT company in the tri-state area. We provide excellent benefits and are looking to add to our amazing team!