Your feedback is important to us.Please tell us why you are reporting this job with relevant details.
You must enter a reason to report this job. Clicking "Cancel Report" below will NOT submit your job report.
Your feedback helps keep ZipRecruiter safe.
Learn more about how to recognize common online scams
AP – Construction
Our client in the Maryland area is looking for an experienced AP person with a construction background.
Compensation: $60-65K depending on experience
· Accounts Payable Specialist is responsible for managing and preparing all invoices on a daily basis and route for approvals
· Accounts Payable Specialist must evaluate and reconcile all vendor statements and manage all inquiries
· Accounts Payable Specialist must assist with AP reporting and analysis on a monthly basis
· Manage and verify all expense reports and ensure compliance with company policies
· Administer and distribute various vouchers and gather approvals from managers
· Maintain and update all account payable data and ensure accuracy in general ledgers
· Accounts Payable Specialist ensures vendor receives 1099 forms and resolve all issues
· Evaluate all accounts payables balance and resolve unpaid invoice issues.
· Perform audit on various expense reports for suppliers
· Accounts Payable Specialist coordinates with various departments and to ensure packing slip, invoice and purchase order are received (3 way match)
· Assist various departments to process purchase orders and subcontracts
· Monitor all payment submission and ensure processing within month
· Accounts Payable Specialist must possess an Associate’s or Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting
· Minimum of 3-6 years’ experience with Accounts Payable
· Experience working in the construction industry
· Experience with Yardi, Sage300, or Excel
11 days ago
View all Jobs at Addison Group
What email should the hiring manager contact you at?