Job Description We are looking for a Mechanical Engineer who will design lightweight structural components for aviation and defense applications. They will have responsibility for delivery of their own work, and will support the life cycle of their designs from concept to manufacture.
- Design aircraft structural components such as wings, fuselage, and landing gear
- Perform rapid comparisons of structural concepts
- Work with vendors to source components and manufacture prototypes
Desired Skills & Experience
- 5 years of industry experience
- BS in Mechanical Engineering, Aerospace Engineering or related field
- Experience in aerospace composites design and manufacturing or related field (motorsports etc.)
- Must have experience with weight optimization and minimum gauge structures
- Experience in tooling design and fabrication a plus
- Must be familiar with proper load path design and analysis
- Must be familiar with laminate drawings
About AdamWorks, LLC:
AdamWorks is a growing engineering/manufacturing company in South Metro Denver. We are seeking to hire key talent to support several developmental programs. We design, build, test, and certify complex composite structures, sub-assemblies, and systems on behalf of a demanding set of clients with the highest expectations and are looking to add key engineering talent that can thrive in a work hard, play hard environment.