Sorry, this job was closed 2 months ago. See all open Social Media Marketing Manager Jobs in Encinitas, CA
Paid Social Marketing Manager
Benefits OfferedLife, Medical, Vision, 401K, Dental
As Digital Marketing Manager for the paid social vertical, you will take ownership of social media advertising initiatives for a handful of key accounts. You’ll take full ownership of each campaign, managing it from soup to nuts. You’ll be involved with everything from developing strategy to creating and launching ad campaigns. Although we are involved with multiple social media platforms, the majority of your time will be spent working with Facebook - which includes Instagram as well. You will also have the opportunity to dabble with paid campaigns for Pinterest, Twitter and other up-and-coming platforms.
In addition to developing the campaigns, there is also a significant analytical component to this role where we will look to you to analyze campaign performance and use that information and data to drive key business decisions.
More specifically, you will:
- Lead paid social marketing campaign execution by planning/managing Paid Social projects, developing strong internal and external relationships and delivering results.
- Work closely with business leaders to directly support and translate marketing ideas into successful online marketing campaigns that are on time, on budget and results in desired outcomes.
- Take responsibility for executing core Paid Social marketing programs.
- Help manage the P/L of the Paid Social channel by tracking, reporting, and analyzing all initiatives and campaigns; responsible for forecasting and budgeting of channel.
- Work with internal business partners and vendors to coordinate and communicate project initiatives, define strategy and execute ROI deliverables and recommend additional budget spend.
- Stay current on evolving Paid Social tools, trends, tactics, and strategies, and educate broader organization & key stakeholders on new opportunities.
To be a strong fit for this opportunity you will have:
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Business, Analytics or equivalent experience.
- 2-4 years of digital marketing experience; including a background managing small to large paid social programs. Experience with Facebook is particularly important.
- Proficiency in quantitative analysis / analytical thinking with proven ability to translate analysis into actionable and valuable insights.
- Proven detail-oriented skills with excellent analytical skills, including experience reviewing campaign performance results and making recommendations for future action.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills to work with cross-functional teams to ensure implementation of paid social marketing projects.
- A professional demeanor and ability to interact with clients.
- A proactive spirit and self-starter mentality.
- A drive for growth and learning.
Preferred but not required:
- Display advertising experience.
- Experience within the e-commerce industry.
About Ad Results Media, LLC:
Comprised of a partnership team with over 75+ years of expertise, Ad Results Media is a best-in-class radio, podcast and digital advertising agency. We excel at scaling high-growth businesses top and bottom-lines through the combination of performance marketing, marketing strategy and ecommerce expertise. This deep and holistic understanding of the interaction and intersection between the all the advertising touch points makes us truly unique in the marketplace. Ad Results was the first US-based agency to combine the disciplines of radio, podcast and digital advertising and has become the largest podcast advertising agency nationally working with numerous Fortune 500 companies.
With offices in Houston, TX and San Diego, CA we strive to create truly effective client partnerships by focusing on analytics, problem solving, critical thinking, proactivity, flawless tactical execution and comprehensive marketing strategies developed with a blend of marketing, business and brand needs in mind.
This is our guiding light. We strive to be different and challenge conventional advertising agencies by focusing on the fundamental tactics that tend to get forgotten; identifying and solving the true business need, thinking critically, being proactive and truly using data to make smart marketing decisions.
We have built our business around the concept of putting our clients first. Although most agencies also communicate this message, we live it by making strategic efforts to structure our business in a way that allows us to have fewer, but deeper and more successful partnerships.
- Endorsed Radio
- Digital Audio / Video
- Influencer Marketing
DIGITAL ACQUISITION MARKETING SERVICES
- Paid Social Media Advertising
- Product Feed Management
- Shopping Engines
- Display Advertising
- Native / Mobile
- Marketing Plan Development
- Marketing Channel Audits
- Business / Website Analytics
Posted date: 2 months ago
Browse Social Media Marketing Manager jobs in Encinitas, California:
Social Media Marketing Manager (must live in SoCal)
Arctic Fox Hair Color in Carlsbad, CA
Posted 21 days ago on ZipRecruiter
Social Media Manager
Exotic wholesale in San Diego, CA
Posted 10 days ago on ZipRecruiter
SOCIAL MEDIA DIRECTOR
AgogoScooter in San Diego, CA
Posted 15 days ago on ZipRecruiter