Sorry, this job was closed 4 years ago. See all open Security Analyst Jobs in Conway, AR
Location: Central Arkansas
- Develops and executes security controls, defenses and countermeasures to intercept and prevent internal or external attacks or attempts to infiltrate company email, data, e-commerce and web-based systems.
- Researches attempted or successful efforts to compromise systems security and designs countermeasures.
- Maintains hardware and software utilized for data creation, collection and analysis.
- May be internal or external, client-focused, working in conjunction with Professional Services and outsourcing functions.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Five years of security engineering experience (or equivelant role)
- Critical problem solving skills
Nice to have skills:
- One year of experience in a customer-facing role
- Experience in the following roles:
Security Incident Manager
- Experience with the following technologies:
Check Point Firewalls
Blue Coat Proxies & Reporter
McAfee Intrushield IPS
Q1 Labs Qradar (SEIM)
Symantec Endpoint Protection
Symantec Data Loss Prevention Suite
Oracle IAM Suite
Scripting (Perl, shell, etc...)
Acxiom's expertise managing consumer data drives on-line, off-line and mobile marketing decisions for more than 7,000 global clients with worldwide annual revenue of $1.4 billion.
Interested in Acxiom? Learn about our Equal Opportunities, job postings and more @ Acxiom.com.
Acxiom is an affirmative action and equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, sex, age, status as a protected veteran or status as a qualified individual with a disability.
Posted 4 years ago
Browse Security Analyst jobs in Conway, Arkansas: