Posted 3 years ago in Information Technology
JOB ROLE SUMMARY
This role is very dynamic and diverse requiring specific analytic, mathematic, and statistical skills utilized in the execution of digital marketing data analysis and technology implementations using state-of-the-art principles and tools. These analytic activities will be client focused where the requirement may be either custom research and data development to solve a specific business problems or use of specific data analytic tools. The Analyst is a thought leader who is innovative and logical and who has the ability to participate and contribute to academic literature and conferences as research efforts.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
Balances company, team, and personal achievement
Possesses good leadership skills and has the ability to mentor less experienced associates
Identifies conflict and drives to closure
· Research and develop an understanding of client product and marketing objectives
· Utilize data and statistical methods to deliver analytical solutions for clients' marketing objectives
· Has the knowledge and capabilities to deliver digital media technology based analytic and reporting projects
· Deliver reporting and analysis using digital media technology tools including data management platforms
· Has the knowledge and capabilities to perform SQL development activity
· Perform basic research/analysis to include accuracy reports, cross-tabs, frequencies, data hygiene, correlations, data summarizations, and profiles reports or profile data
· Provide post-project support
· Focused on mid to shorter range projects
· Manage the creation and delivery of pre-defined deliverables to other internal teams or to external clients
· Identify methods to streamline deliverables
· Deliver projects on time and with high quality
· Ensure all necessary documentation is prepared, including client facing methodology document
Bachelor’s Degree in Statistics, Mathematics or Computer Science
2-4 years experience in digital media performance analysis
Excellent verbal and written communication skills
High proficiency in Excel
General knowledge of data visualization tools
PhD in relevant fields (statistics, economics, operations research, computer science, and other quantitative fields)
Advanced, proven knowledge of Acxiom products
Knowledge of new techniques in digital, unstructured data, new technology and other analytic software being developed
TRAVEL % 10
Acxiom's expertise managing consumer data drives on-line, off-line and mobile marketing decisions for more than 7,000 global clients with worldwide annual revenue of $1.4 billion.
Interested in Acxiom? Learn about our Equal Opportunities, job postings and more @ Acxiom.com.
Acxiom is an affirmative action and equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, sex, age, status as a protected veteran or status as a qualified individual with a disability.
Browse research analyst jobs in Conway, Arkansas: