Sorry, this job was closed 3 years ago. See all open Enterprise Security Architect Jobs in Conway, Arkansas
The Enterprise Security Architect is a Security Engineer role that is responsible for setting direction for and supporting the network security infrastructure of the corporation. The security engineering team plays a vital part in providing a secure and stable infrastructure for the organization. We are looking for a "Top Gun" network security engineer and offering a competitive compensation package!
• Provide architectural designs and documentation to improve the network security infrastructure
• Maintain and manage a multi-national installed base of Checkpoint firewalls, IPS sensors and Bluecoat proxy servers.
• Create and publish standards, processes and best practice documents to improve the management of the network security infrastructure.
• Responsible for lab & technology pioneering, including POC, network security technology evaluation and certification.
• Responsible for staying up-to-date with emerging industry/technology trends.
• Participate in 7x24 on-call rotation
The Enterprise Architect role does not have direct reports but may mentor less experienced architects, development, or other technical associates.
Skills or Experience needed:
• Checkpoint Firewalls (required)
• McAfee IDS/IPS
• Bluecoat Proxy
• Large/midsize enterprise network security experience
• CISSP, CISM, GIAC, Checkpoint CCSE, CCSA, Cisco CCNA, CCNP
Candidates should have experience with the following:
• Proven analytical and problem-solving skills
• Ability to effectively prioritize and execute tasks in a high-pressure environment
• Solid written, oral, and interpersonal communications skills
• Ability to conduct research into IT security issues and products as required
• Familiarity with IT governance standards including ITIL
• Cross architecture domain troubleshooting / diagnostic / and remediation recommendation
• Desktop skills / applications – Windows, MS Office suite / Visio
• Knowledge of Acxiom product offerings and associated architectures (optional)
• Strong communication and presentation skills (ability to relate technical to business problem and requirements
• Industry Certifications based on specific architecture scope assignments: CISSP, GIAC, ITIL - Data Center Process and Architecture and Six Sigma
Acxiom's expertise managing consumer data drives on-line, off-line and mobile marketing decisions for more than 7,000 global clients with worldwide annual revenue of $1.4 billion.
Interested in Acxiom? Learn about our Equal Opportunities, job postings and more @ Acxiom.com.
Acxiom is an affirmative action and equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, sex, age, status as a protected veteran or status as a qualified individual with a disability.
Browse enterprise security architect jobs in Conway, Arkansas:
Bank of the Ozarks in Little Rock, AR
Posted 6 days ago on StartWire
Hire IT People, LLC in LITTLE ROCK, AR
Posted 2 months ago on the web
American Express in Little Rock, AR
Posted 5 days ago on the web