Sorry, this job was closed 4 years ago. See all open Sales Supervisor Jobs in Bellefontaine, OH
Why work here?
“Awesome company with an entrepreneurial spirit and strong sense of family !”
AcuSport Corporation is recognized nationwide as one of the leading distributors of outdoor and shooting sports products in the nation. Employing more than 200 people, we are centrally headquartered in Bellefontaine, Ohio and have regional sales offices in Pennsylvania, Georgia, Minnesota, Montana, California and Texas. To ensure we provide great customer service to the west coast, an additional warehouse is located in Salt Lake City, Utah.
We are currently seeking a Sales Supervisor to assist the Corporate Sales Manager in the supervision of the Corporate Sales Representatives and maintain an assigned corporate account retailer base in which performance of a variety of duties related to sales are executed in accordance with company policies and procedures.
Specifically, you will:
- Proactively call accounts to enhance sales and profit margin vs. the previous year’s business.
- Present programs, services, and related products to retailers to achieve high volume sales.
- Supervise Corporate Sales Representatives.
- Train new Corporate Sales Representatives on the system, processes, prodedures, product and other areas of sales.
- Handle customer issues, resolution and communicate escalated issues to the Sales Manager.
- Assist the Sales Manager in identifying appropriate business goals, territory growth potential and other sales opportunities.
- Communicate with Sales Manager regarding sales representative performance, attendance and other employee relation issues, concerns and incidents.
- Receive, research, and answer customer inquiries and requests regarding accounts, products price, delivery, and services offered.
- Act as a liaison between retailer and credit department to ensure invoices are paid timely.
- Establish rapport with accounts, handle general inquiries, and prepare professional business correspondence.
- Coordinate shipping of regular, future and special orders between AcuSport and retailers using purchase orders, faxes, electronically transmitted orders and on line orders.
Travel is required. Travel may include visits to retailers, sales meetings, sales training and other company related business.
Hours for this position are 11 am until 8 pm Monday through Friday.
Qualified candidates will possess an AS degree (or equivalent) as well as some degree of sales experience.
Additionally, professional communication skills; excellent selling skills including ability to effectively prospect new business; overcome sales objections, consistently follow-up; as well as the ability to effectively compose correspondence and product presentations are musts for this position. previous experience with AS400 based training preferred.
If you have an interest, please apply directly via Career Builder or send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
AcuSport Corporation is an equal opportunity employer.
About AcuSport Corporation:
AcuSport Corporation is recognized nationally as one of the leading distributors of outdoor and shooting sports products. Employing more than 400 people, we are centrally headquartered in Bellefontaine, Ohio with an additional warehouse located in Salt Lake City, Utah. Our Point of Sale (POS) technology development team is located in Sauk Rapids, MN and we have regional sales offices in Pennsylvania, Georgia, Minnesota, Montana, California and Texas.
AcuSport Corporation is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Our Mission Statement ..... "Empowering Our Industry To Better Serve Consumers"
Posted date: 4 years ago
Browse Sales Supervisor jobs in Bellefontaine, Ohio: