Technical/Product Support Engineer Location:
Candidates must be mature, professional and hungry to learn our exciting technology. Must excel in a fast-paced and high-growth environment where career opportunities abound. This is a dynamic role which requires that only high-energy, smart and positive individuals apply.Responsibilities and Expectations
Required Technical Experience
- Become an Act-On expert including the product’s technical workings and practical business application.
- Take ownership with delivering and exceeding customer service level agreement commitments and customer expectations.
- Assist customers with technical questions relating to Act-On and peripheral software (including but not limited to internet browsers, Salesforce.com, Website hosting software, API’s, etc.).
- Assist our Customer Success Team with technical implementation questions related to Act-On.
- Utilize creative problem solving skills to assist in technical troubleshooting and analysis for customer reported issues.
- Manage and maintain incoming support tickets and phone calls from customers from receipt through resolution.
- Maintain a positive interactive working relationship with Product Management and Product Engineering to resolve issues and escalate as necessary for resolution.
- Communicate customer needs to Product Management for future product enhancements.
- Author and maintain knowledgebase articles as needed for technical implementation procedures.
- Contribute to the Act-On Communities and Public Forum.
- 1-2 years of experience in a technical support role.
- Understanding of the use and configuration of major Internet browsers.
- Understanding of desktop OS systems (Windows and Mac).
- Previous experience with API’s and XML a plus.
- Additional preferred experience with Salesforce.com, Sugar CRM, Microsoft Dynamics, Marketing Automation, website hosting, email delivery and SEO.
- Previous SaaS support experience a plus.
- Excellent writing and communication skills
- Excellent telephone etiquette and ability to maintain a professional demeanor.
- A team player capable of high performance and flexibility working in a dynamic environment.
- Ability to understand customer problems and questions, document and work through to final resolution; detail oriented.
- Ability to work under minimal direction.
- College degree or equivalent work experience.
Competitive Salary: We offer a full range of competitive benefits to our full-time employees. Our extensive plan includes company Medical, Dental, and Vision coverage, Paid Time Off, and Holidays, Stock Options, Flexible Spending Account and 401K.