ACME Technologies (www.acmeticketing.com) is a full-service SaaS solution for the $60 billion 'recurring events' market in the local activities industry. Our mission is to help organizations be more successful through better ticketing and membership, innovative technology and unforgettable visitor experience. Our customers include museums, zoos, libraries, aquariums, wineries, historic properties, natural attractions, and other destinations where general admissions and program event tickets are sold.
We are looking for an outstanding Technical Product Manager based in the San Jose area with experience managing APIs and integration products, to join our team. We believe that integrations with best in breed technologies are the way to help clients be more successful and you will be instrumental in helping us achieve our vision. This position will initially focus on integrations with CRM and fundraising systems but will expand beyond those to systems such as online travel agencies, retail platforms, gift card systems, loyalty programs, email systems and more. You will have a significant impact and influence on our product and roadmap.
Understanding clients’ needs and building products that improve their lives and unlock new capabilities is a critical component of the position. You should be a high energy, confident, analytical and driven product professional who loves being part of a scaling start-up organization.
· Develop product requirements, conduct product discovery and research
· Own the integration platform from a requirements and technical delivery perspective
· Develop a roadmap for your product area and be its evangelist across the company
· Take a data-driven approach to defining success, prioritizing requirements, and communicating plans, progress and success
· Understand customer pain points, come up with solutions, iterate, and launch frequently
· Maintain a ranked and prioritized backlog, run grooming and sprint planning meetings with the development teams
· Assist clients and the client services delivery team with new integrations, focusing on best-practices support, data migration support, troubleshooting, and training
· Maintain product documentation
· Be an owner of integrations and partner-powered experiences, end to end
· Understand the competitive landscape
· 3+ years of technical product management experience in a hands-on environment with integration technologies
· Excellent communication and influencing skills to lead teams, and partner with third parties.
· Technical knowledge of APIs and cloud architecture
· Ability to articulate complex technical topics clearly and concisely to clients, both on the business and technical side, in written and verbal form
· Create and maintain meticulous documentation
· Ability to work with limited direction across multiple projects -- self-starter personality is a must
· Team player, with the confidence to guide other departments when necessary
· Understanding of, and embracing the principles of good “customer service”, whether internal or external
· Bachelor of Science in Computer Science/Engineering or equivalent work-related experience
· Ability to dive deep while also keeping perspective on the big picture goals
· Excellent attention to detail and highly organized
· Experience with Salesforce, Raisers Edge or other CRMs
· Experience with ticketing, donations/giving, membership
If this sounds exciting to you and matches your background, we would love to hear from you!
About ACME Technologies:
Here at ACME, we are revolutionizing the way visitors experience cultural institutions and attractions, and we are looking for passionate, driven and enthusiastic people to be a part of this exciting journey. We aim to build meaningful relationships with our customers and focus on creating extraordinary visitor experiences. We believe in a positive and supportive work environment and center our company culture around creativity, innovation, and integrity. Join our team and be a part of something amazing.