Location: Denver, CO **non-local candidates must relocate at own expense. However, local candidates will take precedence over non-local.
Looking for Python Developer with 3+ years experience in design, analysis, problem solving/trouble shooting, determining and implementing solutions to a variety of challenging software engineering issues in a timely manner.
Must have Skills:
1. 4 years of experience as python developer in USA
2. Must have experience with Web Services.
3. Must have working knowledge in Linux.
4. Must have experience working on RG’s, Modems and Routers and Networking.
•Designs, develops, documents, tests, and debugs software.
• Applies the appropriate standards, processes, procedures, and tools throughout the development life cycle.
• Applies knowledge of computer hardware and software, subject matter to be programmed in business/mission applications, information processing techniques used, and information gathered from system users to develop software.
• Designing, implementing in python-based programs.
• Background in Agile based software development practices
• Execute in a dynamic lab environment supporting multiple projects.
• Support new development as well as operational efforts.
• Typically has a bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience.
• Understanding of machine learning concepts; Understanding of web application development concepts
• Python database APIs
• Web application concepts and/or knowledge of Djang