“Known through the state for the services we provide to those with disabilities.”
The Housing Services Case Manager/BHT assists adults who have been diagnosed with Serious Mental Illness (SMI) with or without Substance Abuse Disorder, General Mental Health with Substance Use Disorder, and those with documented disabilities in providing supportive and instructional services. This can include personal assistance, case management, life skills, psych-social skills, employment services and transportation. The house case manager assists with ongoing services with their primary providers and PCP's. They assist in ensuring that the participants receive safe and secure housing in a community setting. The position requires knowledge and understanding of psych-social and vocational rehabilitation with an emphasis on community integration, rehabilitation, independent living skills and normalization of the Consumer population. The position works in collaboration with the customer and his/her family or significant others to implement an effective Service Plan and provide clinical oversight to the multi-disciplinary team as it relates to the delivery of behavioral health services.
* Associates Degree
* Bilingual English/Spanish (verbal/written)
* Obtain CPR, First Aid, Professional Assault Crisis Training (Pro-ACT) training and TB clearance within 30-days of hire
* Three (3) years experience in service delivery
* Knowledge of Fair Housing and Landlord Tenant Act laws and understanding of HUD eligibility guidelines and Housing Contracts are required
* Over 21-years of age.
* Valid Arizona driver license, proof of insurance and Arizona Motor Vehicle Division 39 month Motor Vehicle Report
* Ability to pass background check inclusive of Excluded Provider List System (EPLS) and the Health and Human Services (HHS) list of Excluded Individuals/entities (LEIE).
*THIS IS JUST A SMALL SUMMARY OF THE DUTIES/RESPONSIBILITIES.
About Achieve Human Services:
ACHIEVE is a Community Rehabilitation Program (CRP) who continues to serve Individuals seeking employment training and career opportunities. Our Agency is a 501(c)3 nonprofit organization that has been in existence for over 50 years, predominantly focusing on services in Rural AZ. We currently offer a vast range of services in the following areas: Yuma – Corporate Head Quarters, San Luis, Somerton, Wellton and Casa Grande.