Sorry, this job was closed 8 months ago. See all open Auto Body Technician Jobs in Belgrade, MT
General Shop/Auto Body Shop Laborer
EMPLOYER: Acela Truck Company, Inc, Belgrade, Montana
Appointment Type: Full-Time
Salary Range: $14.00 - $18.00/Hour
New state of the art commercial on/off-road commercial truck manufacturer and rebuild center, seeks a proven auto body metal tech that will also do shop/yard labor work. Must be able to communicate effectively and have experience in a production, maintenance or body shop environment.
This position is located at Acela Truck Company production facilities in Belgrade, Montana. ATC’s primary business is the manufacturing of new heavy-duty trucks and refurbishment (“resetting”) of used military wheeled vehicles. Acela is a very fast-paced and forward-leaning, process-driven company that embraces clear communication and lean manufacturing principals, including the ability for each and every employee to contribute to his/her own successes and improvement in workflow, process, and their own work environment.
· Files, grinds, blasts and sands automotive surfaces, using power and hand tools.
· Sandblast with various medias.
· Maintains a neat and orderly working area and properly handling of company tools and equipment.
· Works closely with Paint Shop Manager to coordinate schedule and advises if additional repair work is necessary.
· General shop cleaning.
· Abides all safety procedures.
· Operation of shop tools and equipment.
· Operate forklift and drive a company truck occasionally.
· Performs ALL duties to the standards established by ATC, various technical manuals, manufacturer guidelines, etc.
· Performs other duties as assigned.
TRAVEL: Not Required
· High school diploma or equivalent plus Specialized Business or Trades Courses
· Min 3 year’s experience in a maintenance, production or auto body shop environment.
· Ability to use basic hand and power tools,
· Self-starter, aggressive work ethic and ability to work with minimal supervision.
· Safety conscious.
· Must possess a valid driver’s license.
This is the great opportunity with growth potential!
Work schedule: 8:00am – 5:00pm
Acela Truck Company is an Equal Opportunity Employer
We thank all applicants in advance for their interest; however, only those candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.
Acela Truck Company (ATC) is a heavy-duty automotive manufacturer. We offer a range of trucks with unparalleled reliability and durability equipped with both on and off-road capability. The ATC family of trucks are designed for a wide range of commercial applications and industries including oil and gas, mining, wildland firefighting, pipeline construction and overland expedition adventuring.
Posted date: 9 months ago
Browse Auto Body Technician jobs in Belgrade, MT: