Sorry, this job was closed 1 year ago.
“Help build America's Most Capable Trucks”
General Shop/Auto Body Shop Laborer
EMPLOYER: Acela Truck Company, Inc, Belgrade, Montana
Appointment Type: Full-Time
Salary Range: $14.00 - $18.00/Hour
New state of the art commercial on/off-road commercial truck manufacturer and rebuild center, seeks a proven auto body metal tech that will also do shop/yard labor work. Must be able to communicate effectively and have experience in a production, maintenance or body shop environment.
This position is located at Acela Truck Company production facilities in Belgrade, Montana. ATC’s primary business is the manufacturing of new heavy-duty trucks and refurbishment (“resetting”) of used military wheeled vehicles. Acela is a very fast-paced and forward-leaning, process-driven company that embraces clear communication and lean manufacturing principals, including the ability for each and every employee to contribute to his/her own successes and improvement in workflow, process, and their own work environment.
· Files, grinds, blasts and sands automotive surfaces, using power and hand tools.
· Sandblast with various medias.
· Maintains a neat and orderly working area and properly handling of company tools and equipment.
· Works closely with Paint Shop Manager to coordinate schedule and advises if additional repair work is necessary.
· General shop cleaning.
· Abides all safety procedures.
· Operation of shop tools and equipment.
· Operate forklift and drive a company truck occasionally.
· Performs ALL duties to the standards established by ATC, various technical manuals, manufacturer guidelines, etc.
· Performs other duties as assigned.
TRAVEL: Not Required
· High school diploma or equivalent plus Specialized Business or Trades Courses
· Min 3 year’s experience in a maintenance, production or auto body shop environment.
· Ability to use basic hand and power tools,
· Self-starter, aggressive work ethic and ability to work with minimal supervision.
· Safety conscious.
· Must possess a valid driver’s license.
This is the great opportunity with growth potential!
Work schedule: 8:00am – 5:00pm
Acela Truck Company is an Equal Opportunity Employer
We thank all applicants in advance for their interest; however, only those candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.
Acela Truck Company (ATC) is a heavy-duty automotive manufacturer. We offer a range of trucks with unparalleled reliability and durability equipped with both on and off-road capability. The ATC family of trucks are designed for a wide range of commercial applications and industries including oil and gas, mining, wildland firefighting, pipeline construction and overland expedition adventuring.
Posted date: 1 year ago
Browse Auto Body Technician jobs in Belgrade MT USA:
Progressive in Bozeman, MT
Posted yesterday on ZipRecruiter
Montana State Job Bank in CLYDE PARK, MT
Posted 15 days ago on the web
Progressive Casualty Insurance Company in Bozeman, MT
Posted 1 month ago on Market Intelligence Jobs - Taleo