We are looking for a senior Informatica ETL expert who has worked with a variety of source systems (SAP, PeopleSoft, Oracle, flat files etc).
- Data cleansing, data quality and transformation a big plus.
- Informatic 9 a plus
- BW, Business Objects, SQL, MDM, Oracle all are plusses.
- Informatica Components -Source Analyzer, Warehouse Designer, Mapping Designer & Mapplet Designer, Transformation Developer, Workflow Manager and Workflow Monitor
- Code and test Informatica transformations for flat file validation for loading the data into target tables.
- Expert in aggregator, router, lookup and expression transformations and various informatica functions.
- Knowledge of using parameters, variables and parameter file
- Strong business and analytical skills including direct interaction with business end users for requirements analysis.
- Develop High level design and Technical specification document.
- Performance tuning and end-to-end life cycle experience with Enterprise wide data warehouse.
- Unix Scripts, , Oracle, SQL
- ETL control tables, error logging, auditing
- Understand reusability, parameterization, workflow design, etc
- Support other ETL developers; providing mentoring, technical assistance, troubleshooting and alternative development solutions
- Excellent communication and problem solving skills
- Experience in developing Autosys jobs using GUI or JIL.
- Creating dependencies and troubleshooting in Autosys
- Setting up the job level Autosys Security
- Monitor and Control job activity, File watcher, Alarm in Autosys
- Scripting for NDM (Connect: Direct)
- PL/SQL, Packages, Functions, Triggers, Procedures
US citizen, Green Card, EAD or H1B only.
good communication skills a must!
About ACE Consultants:
ACE Consultants is a New Jersey-based consulting, search and placement firm specializing in SAP and PeopleSoft. We cover the entire systems development life cycle from project planning, management, blueprinting and analysis, development, testing, implementation, to production support, training and documentation, governance, risk and compliance.