Accurate Communications, located in downtown Omaha, handles inbound calls for over 1500 clients locally and across the United States. We employ 150 of the best people in Omaha and we are looking to expand our team. As Manager of our Call Center, you will monitor and manage the daily operations of our call center ensuring our service levels are met, recognize and recommend operational improvements, and prepare work schedules for our agent staff.
- Direct report to the Operations Manager
- Supervision of our shift supervisors
- Oversee call traffic and manage staffing assignments throughout the day
- Direct interaction and supervision of agent staff
- First response for computer and system issues
- Research and resolve issues
- Handle complaint calls
- Prepare agent work schedules
- Minimum of 3 years supervisory experience required
- Proven record of organizing and managing multiple projects and priorities
- Must possess well-developed interpersonal and leadership skills
- Ability to manage, coach, and mentor agent staff
- Proficient with Microsoft Office including Word and Excel
- Strong organizational skills along with the ability to work independently
We are a 24/7 operation. This is a salaried position that includes Saturdays. Salary commensurate with experience. If you think you have what it takes and you are ready to jumpstart your career with us please send your cover letter, resume, and salary history to firstname.lastname@example.org.