Sorry, this job was closed 3 years ago. See all open Nurse Liaison Jobs in Hoboken, New Jersey
Critical Care Systems is a leading provider of specialty infusion services with a national network to provide the best patient care. We specialize in providing specialty infusion and clinical management of therapies for Infectious Diseases, Nutritional / Gastrointestinal Disorders, Bleeding Disorders, Cancer / Hematological Disorders, Primary / Common Immunodeficiencies, Autoimmune Disorders and Decompensated Heart Failure
The Nurse Liaison acts as liaison between hospitals, patients and caregivers, company functional units and commercial teams. Serves as primary resource for high volume regional referral sources. Provides educational support and training to personnel and outside agencies, and institutions to ensure staff competency. Provides therapy specific training to patients as needed. Provide patient clinical coordination in a variety of environments including home, infusion suites, hospitals and doctor offices. Training patients in the self-administration of treatments, particularly how to quickly recognize and respond to symptoms of adverse physical reactions to treatments
Primary Responsibilities/ Expected Contributions
• Acts as primary liaison and clinical sales support between, physician practices, hospitals and division to facilitate communication (Spanish speaking preferred).
• Participates in the discharge planning process for identified patients by working closely with hospital-based staff such as patient care coordinator, primary care nurse, discharge planner, health care team members, payor case managers and medical staff
• Visits hospitals to facilitate referral process and support communications locally and regionally between division and center. Performs case management for caseload of patients at major treatment center(s). Facilitates regular patient case conference meetings between physician groups and branches. May also attend physician rounds as applicable.
• Works with intake coordination and reimbursement staff to facilitate a smooth discharge for individual patients. Also works with clinical nursing staff and pharmacists to provide information that will allow for a more cost effective, high quality plan for individual patients
• Supports product implementation and launch of new product lines.
• Coordinates and provides staff training and continuous clinical support for institutions and related clinical disciplines. Acts as regional clinical resource for branches.
• Participates in conference calls reporting on referrals and updating nursing services on area information/data relative to therapy. Attends regional/national sales and clinical meetings as requested.
• Identifies and reports contract issues, threats, and opportunities to management.
• Documents all clinical and sales related activities according to company policy and using the current applicable systems.
• Maintains all clinical competencies required for patient care.
• Responsible for direct patient care as requested by Nurse Manager/Supervisor.
• Assists patient to transition from hospital to home by educating in Home IV therapy and facilitating discharge.
• Provides information to hospital staff on patients who have been re-admitted to the hospital
• Assists the sales force and provides educational programs to referral sources as requested.
• Provides direct education to patients, families, and caregivers
Qualifications: Required Education and Experience: Bachelor's Degree in Nursing or equivalent and three+ years experience in clinical nursing experience in an area of specialty.
Browse nurse liaison jobs in Hoboken, New Jersey:
VNA of Central Jersey in Newark, NJ
Posted 10 days ago on Beyond
VNA of Central Jersey in Essex, NJ
Posted 10 days ago on the web
Comfort Keepers in Montclair, NJ
Posted 14 days ago on ZipRecruiter