Posted 3 years ago in Information Technology
Must be living presently in the United STates. No h1 bs. Must be US Citizen, GC Holder, Canadian Cit or EAD to GC holder..
salary: $ 52000
this is a 13 week contract to hire position.
The Implementation Engineer is responsible for the on-site installation and training of client solutions. As a member of the implementation team headed by the Implementation Manager for assigned projects, the Engineer works independently to install, service and train customers on client solutions.
· Installing client solutions at customer sites, which include setting up hardware, loading and testing software, connecting the equipment to the network, and configuring the customer's telephony environment
· Working closely with the user departments and IT department on such issues as setup specifications, hardware troubleshooting and repair, networking, interfacing with HL7, phone lines, pagers and Dialogic cards.
· Training user groups on use of the products
· Performing service work
· Maintaining a high level of customer satisfaction
· Solving technical issues
· Communicating timely
· Status updates to Implementation Manager during the installation
· Any open issues to Implementation Manager and Technical Support at the conclusion of on-site work
· Participating in weekly customer conference calls with Implementation Manager and customer.
· Providing feedback to Team Leader for
· bugs and product enhancements
· process improvements
· documentation improvements
· Conducting post-installation training to improve customer’s knowledge and use of the solution
· Completing customer readiness checklist
· Obtaining acceptance certificates upon project completion
· Contributing to a positive and team oriented work environment
· Training other employees
· MCITP (SQL or Server Admin), CompTIA, A+ or BS/BA/equivalent experience in computer discipline
· 2+ years experience in technology field
· Microsoft SQL Server 2005/2008
· MCDBA a plus
· In-depth expertise in hardware and software that provides foundation to quickly learn & understand proprietary software products and technical architecture
· Service Center Operations experience strongly preferred
· Knowledge of the healthcare industry and/or IVR telephony software (including VoIP)
· Effective communications skills, presentation skills, and writing ability
· Prior training experience
· High degree of reliability
· Assertive, self-motivated and proactive
· Ability to multi-task and effectively prioritize assignments
· Demonstrated focus on customer service
· Valid driver’s license along with proper insurances
Please send resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
The A.C.Coy Company is a national technical consulting and recruiting firm with its corporate headquarters located in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania. The A.C.Coy Team is very proud of the fact that we have been providing outstanding, quality-based staffing services, to both our clients and candidates for over twenty-five (25) years.
At A.C.Coy, we are committed to working with clients to understand their business inside and out and to earn a level of trust that goes beyond the typical client/supplier relationship. We enjoy lasting, ongoing relationships with our clients and consider ourselves a partner in their success.
THE A.C.COY ADVANTAGE
At A.C.Coy, we focus heavily on Quality Relationships with our clients and candidates. As a Partner, we believe in sharing the risks and rewards associated with targeted endeavors, both short and long term. We offer several of our primary quality-based service offerings as incentive differentiators.
Browse implementation engineer jobs in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania: