Posted 2 years ago in Information Technology
Experience: 3-5 years professional experience. Education: Bachelor's Degree or equivalent unless otherwise specified.
• Responsible for completing the monthly inventory costing process, conducting moderately complex cost audits, preparing and analyzing cost reports, and ensuring the accuracy of product costs.
• Responsible for monthly price testing on purchased components to ensure accurate inventory costing.
• Responsible for monthly material master maintenance to ensure accurate inventory costing.
• Responsible for compiling the cost of sales detail for the monthly and quarterly sales reporting process.
• Responsible for inter-company profit elimination reporting.
• Preparation of detailed inventory analyses for all domestic locations.
• Responsible for preparing various reports for the Murrysville operations package including scrap analysis, cycle count analysis, obsolescence review, inventory turns reporting.
• Daily interaction with documentation, production specialists, and purchasing associates regarding problem solving remedies on issues relating to costing, bill of material errors, inventory movement errors, and material master set up errors.
• Complete material master accounting/cost screen set ups for materials.
• Ensure plant compliance with the company’s internal controls. Maintain documents needed for audit support.
• Prepare ad hoc reports, analyses, and provide accounting support as requested by operations management.
• Participate in other accounting functions as needed.
6 month contract position only.
Bachelors in accounting, 3-5 year experience. SAP experience would be helpful but not required. Candidates need to be strong in excel.
The A.C.Coy Company is a national technical consulting and recruiting firm with its corporate headquarters located in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania. The A.C.Coy Team is very proud of the fact that we have been providing outstanding, quality-based staffing services, to both our clients and candidates for over twenty-five (25) years.
At A.C.Coy, we are committed to working with clients to understand their business inside and out and to earn a level of trust that goes beyond the typical client/supplier relationship. We enjoy lasting, ongoing relationships with our clients and consider ourselves a partner in their success.
THE A.C.COY ADVANTAGE
At A.C.Coy, we focus heavily on Quality Relationships with our clients and candidates. As a Partner, we believe in sharing the risks and rewards associated with targeted endeavors, both short and long term. We offer several of our primary quality-based service offerings as incentive differentiators.
Browse accountant jobs in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania: