Academy Mortgage is seeking a Training Developer (Corporate Trainer) to join a dynamic team in our corporate office in Sandy, UT. Academy is founded on a culture of trust, hard work, and a vision to become the best independent retail mortgage banker in the industry.
$38,000 + DOE
Corporate Trainers manage and contribute to a broad range of projects and deliver training courses in online, classroom and blended environments. Trainers also create new training content using Storyline, Camtasia Studio and Microsoft Office products. EXPERIENCE IN DEVELOPING AND DEPLOYING WEB-BASED TRAINING IS A HUGE PLUS!
They analyze, identify, recommend, and standardize corporate training needs and solutions under the direction of the Training Manager. Trainers are expected to remain aware of developments in the Mortgage industry that could have an impact on the future training needs of Academy and to continuously learn about effective training methods and best practices. Trainers also occasionally travel to remote locations to conduct on-site training and to assess the training needs of specific departments.
The ideal candidate will possess the following education, skills and experience:
- Bachelor’s degree in a field relevant to training.
- 3-5 years of experience as a corporate trainer, instructor or teacher.
- Training Development experience (ADDIE)/Instructional Design skills
Ability to lead projects and highly-visible corporate initiatives.
- Excellent presentation and communication skills.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office with an emphasis in Excel.
- An aptitude for learning new software applications.
- Ability to accurately create and edit complex documents.
- An understanding of basic instructional design principles.
- Exceptional personal motivation and a persistent desire to learn new things.
- Strong moral values and absolute integrity.
- Ability to work in a team-centric, high paced environment.
- Experience creating and delivering online and/or classroom training.
- Project management experience.
- Strong organizational and analytical skills.
- 3-5 years in the mortgage industry (compliance experience a plus).
- Experience with Learning Management Systems.
Some travel may be required (+/- 25%).
If you feel you are the ideal candidate for this position, please send your resume to Spencer Taylor at email@example.com.
Academy Mortgage is an EEO company that participates in E-Verify.
About Academy Mortgage Corporation:
Academy Mortgage is a world-class organization, providing extraordinary mortgage service. Through an unwavering commitment to smart lending, Academy protects each and every borrower in the short- & long-term. Count on us to safeguard your finances for many years to come.
Above all, we deliver exceptional customer service. Our core philosophy is to help clients achieve successful homeownership through responsible lending. Thanks to extraordinary employees, Academy Mortgage is considered one of the nation's most respected lenders. Our professional mortgage team has the experience & expertise to maximize savings, value, and wealth for each and every client, while eliminating risk.
As more and more banks consolidate operations (resulting in offshore servicing extending the time it takes to close on a loan), Academy has the distinct advantage of being a direct lender - all processing, underwriting, and closings are handled locally. Loans close in a matter of days (rather than months).
Academy Mortgage will always provide the best solutions & advantages, invaluable in today's rapidly changing economy. We are headquartered in Salt Lake City, Utah - originating loans in over 130 branches in 38 states - proudly providing FHA, VA, Fannie Mae, Freddie Mac, conforming, and nonconforming loan products.
Posted 3 years ago