“Able Tool & Rental offers competitive salaries, excellent benefits package, 401K with company matching and ongoing training and development.”
The Small Tool Mechanic/Field Service Mechanic responsibilities include repairing, diagnosing, inspecting and maintaining various types of industrial small tools.
• A minimum 3-5 years of experience as a small tool mechanic repairing industrial small tools.
• Capable of diagnosing wear and tear. In addition, diagnosing damage of small tools.
• Capable of working with various vendors ordering parts for tools.
• Capable of accomplishing task independently without direct supervision
• Able to lift up to 40 lbs.
• History of safe work habits
• Good customer service and communication skills
• Maintains a great attitude toward work
• A high school diploma or equivalent is required
• Factory, vocational or mechanical training is a plus
• History of working with different types of small industrial tools, specifically pneumatic and electrical.
Able Tool & Rental offers competitive salaries, excellent benefits package, 401K with company matching and ongoing training and development opportunities.
About Able Tool & Rental LLC:
Able Tool & Rental provides specialty rental tools and equipment for customers in the industrial and construction markets. We have three locations along the Texas gulf coast. Our commitment remains to safety, quality and timely completion while providing reliable, responsive, cost effective services.