Sorry, this job was closed 8 months ago. See all open Senior Project Manager Jobs in Staten Island, NY
Immediate Hire! Steady Work! Benefits!
Full Service Commercial Maintenance Company that has been serving the Tri-State area for over 30 years is actively recruiting for highly qualified candidates to join our team!
Start Date: Immediate Hire
Location: Remote (Work from Home) – Onsite (Based on Candidates’ location)
Benefits: Medical, Dental + Vision Packages available!
Compensation: Based on experience
Status: Full Time Steady Work
We are a DRUG FREE company.
Facility maintenance / construction Department Company is looking for a Senior PM can work remotely with ot PMs on a daily basis to get jobs completed within budgets and on time. Project Values from $100 to $100,000
We are a 24/7/365 days company.
The Person in this Position will:
● Estimate and follow budgets for daily jobs.
● Create estimates per job needed.
● Lead a team of PM’s
● Oversee work done by other OM’s to be sure its correct
● Deal with customers in a professional manner
● Work with other techs on troubleshooting issues.
● Complete jobs within budgets on time.
Responsibilities are not limited to those listed here. Additional responsibilities will be added as the job description evolves.
Required Personality Traits:
● Works quickly and efficiently
● Likes working with numbers
● Ability to work as a team
● Problem solver and detailed-oriented individual
● Comfortable to work under fast paced environment
● Comfortable with mobile technology
● Excellent understanding of outlook, word, excel and internet searches
● Quickly learn and understand new software and systems
● Advance skills in Microsoft Office and Google Office Advanced skills in reporting Pivot tables and formulas.
● Need to be self-sufficient creating your own reports and keeping the project running efficiently.
● Need to be able to run financial formulas for cost break down and forecasting project budgets. Need to have skills in analytic software and risk management software
● Need to be able to use project management software in organizing and scheduling project events efficiently
● 15 years Construction/Maintenance Field
● 15 years of Project Management Experience
● 15 years of Hand On Experience in the Field
● Wi Fi Connection
Posted date: 8 months ago
Browse Senior Project Manager jobs in Staten Island New York:
Stratus Technology Services, LLC in Hoboken, NJ
Posted 6 days ago on ZipRecruiter
PRI Technology in Jersey City, NJ
Posted yesterday on ZipRecruiter
StuyTown-NYMF (A Blackstone Company) in New York, NY
Posted 12 days ago on ZipRecruiter