Sorry, this job was closed 11 months ago. See all open Senior Project Manager Jobs in Staten Island, NY
Immediate Hire! Steady Work! Benefits!
Full Service Commercial Maintenance Company that has been serving the Tri-State area for over 30 years is actively recruiting for highly qualified candidates to join our team!
Start Date: Immediate Hire
Location: Remote (Work from Home) – Onsite (Based on Candidates’ location)
Benefits: Medical, Dental + Vision Packages available!
Compensation: Based on experience
Status: Full Time Steady Work
We are a DRUG FREE company.
Facility maintenance / construction Department Company is looking for a Senior PM can work remotely with ot PMs on a daily basis to get jobs completed within budgets and on time. Project Values from $100 to $100,000
We are a 24/7/365 days company.
The Person in this Position will:
● Estimate and follow budgets for daily jobs.
● Create estimates per job needed.
● Lead a team of PM’s
● Oversee work done by other OM’s to be sure its correct
● Deal with customers in a professional manner
● Work with other techs on troubleshooting issues.
● Complete jobs within budgets on time.
Responsibilities are not limited to those listed here. Additional responsibilities will be added as the job description evolves.
Required Personality Traits:
● Works quickly and efficiently
● Likes working with numbers
● Ability to work as a team
● Problem solver and detailed-oriented individual
● Comfortable to work under fast paced environment
● Comfortable with mobile technology
● Excellent understanding of outlook, word, excel and internet searches
● Quickly learn and understand new software and systems
● Advance skills in Microsoft Office and Google Office Advanced skills in reporting Pivot tables and formulas.
● Need to be self-sufficient creating your own reports and keeping the project running efficiently.
● Need to be able to run financial formulas for cost break down and forecasting project budgets. Need to have skills in analytic software and risk management software
● Need to be able to use project management software in organizing and scheduling project events efficiently
● 15 years Construction/Maintenance Field
● 15 years of Project Management Experience
● 15 years of Hand On Experience in the Field
● Wi Fi Connection
Posted date: 11 months ago
Browse Senior Project Manager jobs in Staten Island New York:
Interstate Drywall in New York, NY
Posted 16 days ago on ZipRecruiter
Syneos Health (formerly INC Research/ inVentiv Health) in Berkeley Heights, NJ
Posted 6 days ago on ZipRecruiter
Syndicatebleu in New York, NY
Posted 15 days ago on ZipRecruiter