Under the general direction of the Shop Manager, the incumbent will partner with the digital production and sales teams to ensure customer satisfaction is maintained and identify opportunities for new business.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
1. Covers the front desk, answers inbound phone calls and monitors primary shop email account
2. Reviews customer orders and properly enters them into billing system prior to sending to production departments
3. Responsible for receipt of all incoming deliveries/packing slips
4. Initiates client follow up on orders to ensure customer satisfaction
5. Supports ABC Sales team including generating reports and notifications of customer issues regarding upcoming orders, special deliveries, billing, and other general questions
6. Conducts outbound sales calls to ABC clients to inquire about opportunities for business, order follow up, and reports to the local sales manager any opportunities for account growth
7. Provides backup for production department as needed
8. Other duties as assigned.
EDUCATION, EXPERIENCE & SKILLS REQUIRED:
1. High School Diploma or equivalent work experience
2. At least 1 – 3 years customer service experience
3. Excellent customer service skills both over the phone and in person
4. Superior customer service ability and experience in working with customers both over the phone and in person
5. Stellar computer and Microsoft Office skills
6. Highly developed organizational skills
7. Ability to work in a fast paced environment and handle multiple tasks without losing focus
8. Familiar with Adobe acrobat.
ABC Imaging is an international technology firm supporting Fortune 500 clients globally. Headquartered in Washington, DC, ABC Imaging is one of the fastest growing companies operating in over 150 cities in the USA, Canada, the Middle East, China, and the UK.
Other applicants: 20+
20+ other people applied to this job.
Posted date: 20 hours ago