The Quality Assurance Analyst is responsible for QA planning, administration, and leadership in the testing of Software products. The Quality Assurance will also be responsible for creating scenarios and test cases and execute and verify those test cases as part of the overall testing cycle. In this role the resource will prepare detailed reports of test results, log bugs and feature requests
Summary of Key Responsibilities:
· Experience in the use of automated tools and version control systems specifically, Visual Studio 2010 WebTest automation and Team Foundation Server
· Experience in the use of automated test tools for testing AJAX web applications
· Experience in creating and deriving automated test scripts from manual test cases.
· Identify and log bug reports and manage through to resolution by working with appropriate development and business resources
· Strong understanding of software development life cycle
· Develop and maintain comprehensive test plans and test cases
· Ability to communicate your Test Results.
· Report bugs using the defect tracking system and verify fixes
· Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering, Computer Science or Equivalent
This is a unique opportunity to join a progressive company that is just as excited as you are about winning and building a brand that is truly remarkable. We offer an exciting and rewarding compensation plan that is sure to get you motivated to help us achieve significant success. Examples include our comprehensive benefits plan, RRSP contribution, educational sponsorship program, and a professional work environment. The position is a 12 - 15 month Contract position with Full Benefits and pays $60,000- $65,000.For immediate consideration, please call Abby Rubin (604) 836 - 2672 and email firstname.lastname@example.org
My client is a large Educational Institution.
Browse quality assurance analyst jobs in Vancouver, Canada: