Sorry, this job was closed 5 years ago. See all open Quality Assurance Analyst Jobs in Vancouver, BC
Quality Assurance Analyst
Why work here?
“Excellent company with opportunity for career advancement”
The Quality Assurance Analyst is responsible for QA planning, administration, and leadership in the testing of Software products. The Quality Assurance will also be responsible for creating scenarios and test cases and execute and verify those test cases as part of the overall testing cycle. In this role the resource will prepare detailed reports of test results, log bugs and feature requests
Summary of Key Responsibilities:
- Identify, analyze, and document defects, errors, and inconsistencies in application, outputs, online screens and content
- Design, execute, and maintain test scripts
- Analyze, test, document, and verify system change requests
- Responsible for overall Test Status Reporting and Test Result Reports
· Experience in the use of automated tools and version control systems specifically, Visual Studio 2010 WebTest automation and Team Foundation Server
· Experience in the use of automated test tools for testing AJAX web applications
· Experience in creating and deriving automated test scripts from manual test cases.
· Identify and log bug reports and manage through to resolution by working with appropriate development and business resources
· Strong understanding of software development life cycle
· Develop and maintain comprehensive test plans and test cases
· Ability to communicate your Test Results.
· Report bugs using the defect tracking system and verify fixes
- Install, configure, and maintain software configurations to support various testing scenarios and environments
- Solid understanding of QA methodologies and testing techniques, HCI usability testing, and software development lifecycles
- Solid understanding of Testing framework such as NUnit or JUnit
- Ability to think creatively
- Localization/Globalization implementation knowledge
· Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering, Computer Science or Equivalent
- 3-5 years experience in software testing and quality assurance
- 3-5 years experience in designing and implementing test plans, scripts and scenarios
This is a unique opportunity to join a progressive company that is just as excited as you are about winning and building a brand that is truly remarkable. We offer an exciting and rewarding compensation plan that is sure to get you motivated to help us achieve significant success. Examples include our comprehensive benefits plan, RRSP contribution, educational sponsorship program, and a professional work environment. The position is a 12 - 15 month Contract position with Full Benefits and pays $60,000- $65,000.For immediate consideration, please call Abby Rubin (604) 836 - 2672 and email firstname.lastname@example.org
About Abby Rubin Personnel:
My client is a large Property Management firm.
Posted date: 5 years ago
Browse Quality Assurance Analyst jobs in Vancouver, BC, Canada: