Sorry, this job was closed 4 years ago. See all open Administrative Assistant Jobs in Vancouver, British Columbia
My client, an International Teleconferencing firm is currently seeking an Administrative Assistant/Conference Specialist for their Downtown Vancouver office. My client offers the Canadian and international business market high quality Audio - Video Teleconference services and online streaming technologies supported by specialized proprietary equipment designed and manufactured within the Group.
This entry-level position will include the organization and the execution of high profile audio conference and videoconference events, processing invoices and mailing, creating web usage reports for corporate clients and generally supporting the office with administrative tasks as required. Furthermore also receive and greet customers in our office.
· Fluent English (Bilingual in either French, Mandarin, or Japanese would be beneficial)
· A university degree and a good team working personality is required.
· Good interpersonal, organizational skills and teamwork.
· Good aptitude in operational problem solving.
· Proficiency in the use of Personal Computers, knowledge of MS Office and various internet technologies is required.
· Must be available for flexible hours and different weekly shifts. Early mornings are essential to accommodate east coast clients’ business hours. Once fully trained schedule would be 6am – 3pm with a 1 hour lunch but would also need to be available for shifts beginning at 4am or 5am.
· Aptitude for understanding the variables of the telecommunications / communications technology industry.
· Aptitude for organizing and managing Events and Audio and Video Conferences.
My client offers a motivating compensation; generous health benefits; continuing education program and the opportunity of joining a fast growing business field and an international and highly technological Group in the very centre of Vancouver BC. For immediate consideration please contact Abby Rubin (604) 836 - 2672 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
My client is a financial and professional services firm specializing in real estate/property management and investment management .
Browse administrative assistant jobs in Vancouver, BC, Canada:
Covery Corp. in Vancouver, BC
Posted 3 days ago on ZipRecruiter
Abby Rubin Personnel in Vancouver, BC
Posted 22 hours ago on ZipRecruiter
Tim Hortons - Interwest Restaurants in Coquitlam, BC
Posted 27 days ago on ZipRecruiter