Job Details: Strong acumen around financial terms and financial analysis – clear understanding of data on annual reports and earnings statements
· Ability to complete analysis of complex financial and regulatory data to determine inconsistencies or problems with data under limited supervision
· Effectively summarize and present findings of analytical results
· High level of attention to detail and capacity to identify data integrity issues while working with large datasets
· Ability to develop test documentation (e.g. test plans, test cases and test scripts) and execute test execution
· Good verbal and written communication skills
Technical Skills Needed:
· SQL – Intermediate
· Ab Initio – intermediate - needs to be able to look at code and understand data flow without help
· Unix – Elementary
· Familiar with - dimensional models (aka star schema) and data warehousing housing
· Informatica - Intermediate
· Banking back ground a plus 1. Analyzes and understands user requirements. Is dependent on subject matter experts for key business knowledge. Is not expected to have a high degree of interaction with business users. 2. Works closely with project managers, other team members and external resources in the development and support of applications. Ability to communicate effectively with project team members and highly technical resources.
3. Participates in application code review sessions.