The primary purpose of this role is to work closely with clients by building strong professional and trusting relationships and achieve client satisfaction with the organization's product/service.
Duties and Responsibilities:
A client services liaison will provide product/service information and resolve any emerging problems that our customers might face with accuracy and efficiency.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Professional, positive attitude while exercising patience with clients
- Creative problem-solving capabilities
- Reliable, organized and attentive to detail
- Customer Service focused
- Ability to prioritize and manage multiple tasks
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Proficient computer and internet skills including the Microsoft Office Suite of applications
- Excellent time management and prioritization skills including ability to meet deadlines, work under pressure, and resolve specific problems within stated deadlines
- Knowledge of industry concepts an asset.
- Establish effective working relationships at all levels of the organization, possess the ability to manage upward and downward.
- Analytical, detail-oriented, flexible, and decisive
- Strong level of influence and negotiation skills
- Strong skills to obtain answers with guidance
- Able to exercise effective judgment, sensitivity and creativity to changing needs and situations
- Attract potential customers by answering product and service questions
Training and Experience:
- Prior customer service experience preferred
- Title industry and/or customer service knowledge preferred
- Good understanding of Microsoft Office suite
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written
Conditions of Work:
Job Posted by ApplicantPro
- Able to sit or stand for long periods of time
- Manage a large amount of incoming emails/phone calls
- Able to work at a computer for long periods of time
2 months ago