Ideal candidates will have experience developing mobile applications. They will be obsessive about developing their own skills and mentoring junior team members, and as excited as we are about redefining user experience.
- As part of a cross-functional agile software team, take a lead role in delivering new and innovative Android libraries and apps.
- Work with product owners, UX designers, and sometimes users to design, estimate, and develop robust and scalable tablet software (both on device and cloud-based)
- Contribute to continuous improvement of software development best practices in the areas of coding tools, languages and APIs, as well as agile software design and development processes
- Mentor junior members of the team
- Maintain knowledge in emerging technologies and share it
· BS/MS in Computer Science or equivalent
- Over five years of experience developing interactive applications in Java
- Strong competency with Android platform, preferably ICS or later
- A strong understanding of Computer Science fundamentals including OO, data structures , and algorithms
- Proven technical leadership experience in a professional environment, including ownership and delivery of a sizable product or product component
- Fluency in another language such as Python, C++, C#, or Ruby
- Taste for simplicity and elegance in technical design and implementation as well as an appreciation for test driven development
- Exposure to big data and analytics a plus
- A hunger for learning.
To Apply please send resumes directly to Danish Asif: email@example.com
About A2Z Advisors Inc:
A2Z Advisors - Your Human Capital Connection
Posted 4 years ago