Posted 2 years ago in Biotech/Pharmaceutical
Are you an experienced QA Compliance Specialist I? Do you meet all the requirements listed below? If so I would like to talk with you. Please submit your resume a word attachment to apply for this position today.
Incumbent will be responsible for site GMP records/archives activities and audit prep activities including self inspections and HA inspections. Catalogue and archive GMP documentation.
· Catalogue and archiveGMPdocuments in a secure location.
· Assist in searching, locating, obtaining and distributing documents and records.
· Input, compute and track all archival information and project related information.
· Perform audit prep activities including self inspections and HA inspections
· Generate and maintain records management SOPs
· Support functions of the Compliance QA group
4-6 years’ experience in QA functions, preferably in Quality Assurance.
Must be highly skilled in Microsoft Word, Outlook, Excel and experienced with PC’s and databases. Knowledge of Good Manufacturing Practices (GMPs).
Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent experience
A10 Clinical Solutions is a clinical research and clinical care company that works with pharmaceutical companies, government entities and other organizations to bring new and innovative drugs and healthcare improvements to market faster. We specialize in clinical resourcing, clinical government, clinical financial services, clinical international, clinical information technology and corporate clinics.
Browse qa compliance specialist jobs in Holly Springs, North Carolina: