Posted 2 years ago in Facilities/Maintenance
The Utilities Supervisor provides first line supervision for utility operators and related personnel over a three shift, 365 day per year operation. This position is responsible for the day-to-day operation and maintenance of plant utility department equipment, systems and facility in accordance with existing engineering standards and procedures. It is responsible for interfacing/coordinating with other business units including production, labs, and other maintenance/engineering departments.
1. Direct supervision of all utility operators.
2. Works for the Section Manager Utilities, coordinates and supervises the following:
-Utility daily and weekend work schedules and work priorities.
-Maintains preventive maintenance program on all required utility equipment.
-Coordinates training programs in SOP’s, logbooks and required record keeping.
-Insures training of all utility operators in maintenance and repair.
-Assists in setting up and maintaining necessary spare parts in the stockroom on existing and new equipment.
3. Provides utility support to all phases of plant operations, such as production, quality assurance and engineering.
4. Maintains utilities per company standards, assisting in the updating of the systems as required so, as not to affect product integrity.
5. Maintains required regulatory documentation.
6. Must identify and implement opportunities for equipment and operational improvements.
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE:
-BS/BA degree in Engineering or an Associate’s degree in Engineering with 5 years industrial maintenance experience or no degree and 8 to 10 years industrial maintenance experience.
-A background in large plant utility equipment operation is also desired.
One of the world's leading pharmaceutical manufacturing companies.
Browse supervisor jobs in Raleigh, North Carolina:
Palms Associates - Apex, NC
Posted 2 days ago on ZipRecruiter - ZipApply
Plow and Hearth, LLC - Raleigh, NC
Posted 2 days ago on Beyond
UPS - RALEIGH NC, NC
Posted yesterday on Beyond