Sorry, this job was closed 7 months ago. See all open Project Manager Industrial Jobs in Greenville, SC
Project Manager - Industrial Services
Benefits OfferedLife, Dental, Medical, Vision, 401K
A&D Environmental Services provides comprehensive environmental and industrial services to a wide variety of clients. Every employee is instrumental in the success of our company and defined goals. We are eager to incorporate members into our team who are ready to bring their value-added solutions, creativity and efforts to grow their career and contribute to our vision!
We are currently searching for candidates to fill the position of Project Manager - Industrial Services in Greenville, SC.
The successful Project Manager candidate will design and develop written work plans including methodologies for performing industrial service projects. Job responsibilities and qualifications are listed below:
- Develops and maintains a culture focused on employee safety.
- Conducts and/or supports training as appropriate with employees on OSHA and other appropriate safety-related topics. Ensures compliance with OSHA, DOT and EPA regulatory standards for training, physicals and fit for duty testing
- Coordinates with the EH&S and Sales Departments to maintain compliance with environmental permitting and reporting requirements.
- Participates in safety committee activities.
- Incorporates safety requirements and procedures into project design and execution.
- Identifies prospects for new work.
- Develops Go/No-Go decisions on proposal opportunities.
- Attends pre-bid conferences and conducts job walks.
- Develops and maintains relationships with existing customers and local, state and federal government officials.
- Utilizes experience to develop winning strategies for projects.
- Obtains vendor quotes for supplies, materials, equipment, and subcontractors necessary to bid/perform projects.
- Identifies subcontractors to assist in specialty tasks and/or geographic areas.
- Prepares proposal documents and project estimate of costs and proposed bid pricing.
- Participates in pre-proposal financial review, as required by A&D policies and governance procedures,
- Assists sales staff to obtain award of project following delivery of proposal including obtaining signed proposal documents, contracts and/or purchase orders.
- Ensures that A&D Operations’ personnel have a clear understanding of client expectations and technical requirements of projects before execution.
- Provides technical input on project scheduling, materials and manpower staging during the proposal and execution process.
- Provides assistance to Operations during pre-job, mobilization and start-up of projects.
- Serves as on-site Project Manager and Site Supervisor on a “fill-in” (as-needed) basis.
- Monitors project budgets and costs throughout the project.
- Compiles accurate progress and final invoices in a timely manner.
- Some overnight travel may be required for projects in A&D’s service area
- Bachelor's Degree in Engineering or Science or similar depth and breadth of industry experience and expertise,
- 5-10 years of project management experience in environmental/industrial services or similar service business experience.
- Proficient with Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Project, etc.
- Strong communication skills with ability to speak in front of customers, vendors, sales staff and field team members.
- Ability to effectively interact with hourly field service personnel, administrative office staff, accounting personnel and A&D management team.
- Ability to successfully complete an OSHA HAZMAT physical examination.
- Ability to successfully complete training course including but not limited to: OSHA 40-hour HAZWOPER, Confined Space Entry, and/or Hydroblasting Safety.
About A&D Environmental Services:
A&D Environmental Services provides a diverse range of responsible, accountable services that reduce risk and deliver peace of mind to the customers, communities, and consultants we serve. With our industry expertise and broad-based experience, we are a "one-stop shop" that can manage environmental issues of virtually any size and scope.
Posted date: 7 months ago
Browse Project Manager Industrial jobs in Greenville, South Carolina:
Estimator / Project Manager for Industrial / Heavy Commercial Painting
Carolina Painting in Easley, SC
Posted 27 days ago on ZipRecruiter
Belcan in Duncan, SC
Posted 5 days ago on ZipRecruiter
Senior Electrical Project Manager
BRG Advisors in Greenville, SC
Posted 12 days ago on iCIMS