We are looking for a talented social media manager to administer our social media accounts. You will be responsible for organizing original text and coordinate content across the marketing department. Managing posts and responding to followers will be a daily requirement. You will manage several social media accounts in a cohesive way to achieve our marketing goals.
As a social media manager, we expect you to be up-to-date with the latest trends and social media trends. You should have excellent communication skills and be able to express our company’s views creatively.
Ultimately, you should be able to handle our social media presence ensuring high levels of web traffic and customer engagement.
Social media manager is responsible for monitoring and maintaining social media campaigns specifically on Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, Tumblr, and Reddit. This position is responsible for being responsive to the audience and coordinating discussions if needed. This is a full time position that is an in-office with an opportunity to grow and learn. 1 positions need to be filled before January 25th, 2017.
Content management duties include:
· Administrate the creation and publishing of relevant, original, high-quality content.
· Identify and improve organizational development aspects that would improve content (ie: employee training, recognition and rewards for participation in the company’s marketing and online review building).
· Create a regular publishing schedule utilizing Hootsuite software.
· Implement a content calendar to manage content and plan specific, timely marketing campaigns.
· Promote content through social advertising.
· Perform research on current benchmark trends and audience preferences
· Design and implement social media strategy to align with business goals
· Generate, edit, publish and share engaging content daily using image editing software. (e.g. original text, photos, videos and news)
· Monitor SEO and social analytics to monitor and generate weekly reports.
· Collaborate with other teams, like marketing, sales and customer service to ensure brand consistency
· Communicate with followers, respond to queries in a timely manner and monitor customer reviews
· Oversee social media accounts’ design (e.g. Facebook timeline cover, profile pictures and blog layout)
· Suggest and implement new features to develop brand awareness, like promotions and competitions
· Stay up-to-date with current technologies and trends in social media, design tools and applications
· In-depth understanding about substance abuse treatment.
· Passion for helping and encouraging those with drug, alcohol and behavioral addictions.
· Superior command of the English language, writing and editing skills and attention to detail.
· Must be able to meet deadlines and maintain multiple platforms.
· Required experience with Facebook, Tumblr, Twitter, YouTube, Reddit, Stumbleupon, Linkedin, etc.
· Ability to communicate professionally and receive constructive criticism.
· Ability to multitask, work well under pressure and flexible with content/copy.
· High level of proficiency with Microsoft Office, Google Apps, Dropbox, Hootsuite.
· Motivated, passionate, hard-worker and self-starter.
This full time position requires a majority of the time spent in front of a computer screen with long periods of sitting.
Social Media Manager will work closely with the sober community to produce content on Facebook that is factual, empathic, encouraging, and an accurate representation of substance abuse as a disease. An open mind and a desire to overcome the stigma of addiction is important element to the marketing team.
Please do not apply if you are looking to work as an independent contractor or to work from home. Your resume will not be considered as this is an in office gig.
LOCAL CANDIDATES ONLY – This is an in office position.
Compensation: $xx hour, 40 hours a week + Benefits + Commission**
A Better Today Recovery Services is a premier substance abuse treatment center with locations in Scottsdale, Arizona and Las Vegas, Nevada. We provide Residential, IOP, PHP, group counseling, family groups, and individual therapy. We specialize in treating chemical dependency, along with other addictive and mental health disorders, focusing on the underlying causal conditions that lead to addictive behavior. We are looking for exciting professionals that want to join a growing team not only to provide excellent care to our client population, but to help us continue to provide dynamic treatment through sharing professional experiences and integrating the most effective techniques. We are dedicated to the clients we serve and always strive to better ourselves and provide world-class treatment.
Posted 7 days ago