Medical, Dental, Vision, 401K
The focus of the role is to assist in improving operational efficiencies with customers. Monitoring and communicating with both Operations and customers as needed on jobs and projects. Following up on customer request.
Job Skills: Further this role will encompass the following responsibilities:
- Oversee the work of custodial staff, ensuring that buildings remain clean and that all maintenance concerns are taken care of in a timely manner.
- Scheduling staff members
- Creating budgets for janitorial expenses, and weighing the cost-to-benefit ratio for equipment and supplies.
- Track inventory
- Make sure machines are working efficiently and that parts are repaired or replaced as necessary.
- Highly motivated self- starter with the ability to work both independently and within a team.
- Results oriented.
- Collaborative and transparent.
- Strong hands-on, “roll up your sleeves” orientation.
- Ability to think strategically and personally leading the team to execute on strategy.
- Ability to foster teamwork.
- Use of sound judgment.
- Proven ability to work effectively with culturally diverse populations and various departments to assure conformance to regulatory requirements, internal processes, and policies.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills required. The ability to deliver information in a frank and candid manner is required.
- 2-3 experience in customer service
- Bilingual Spanish
About A&A Maintenance Enterprise, Inc.:
A&A Maintenance Enterprise Inc., is recognized as one of the largest facility management service providers in the US and offering innovative, dependable and cost-effective building maintenance service.
4 months ago