As a Store Manager, you'll essentially run a small business, with an international company behind you. You'll oversee store operations, supervise employees, manage inventory and promote 7-Eleven to your customers and community. You'll maximize sales and profits by using sound business practices to implement the 7-Eleven strategy...all the while setting a standard for customer satisfaction by making your store a model of our company's Five Fundamentals; Quality, Assortment, Service, Value and Cleanliness.What Will You Do?
- Oversee store operations, supervise employees and manage inventory
- Develop successful sales plans to grow your store's profitability
- Implement new product lines and create strategies to introduce and promote them to our customers
- Set standards and model behavior for optimum customer service
- Recruit, train, develop and motivate your employees
- Promote 7-Eleven to your customers and community
We believe great training is the foundation for exceptional performance. The Store Manager training program combines classroom and in-store training on store operations, merchandising concepts and procedures, financial information and employee relations.Are You Ready?
The Store Manager position requires the following:
- Minimum two years of retail/food-service management experience or Bachelor's Degree in related field
- High school diploma or equivalent required
- Solid problem-solving, analytical and time-management skills
- Strong communication skills
- Excellent customer service skills
- Willingness to work "on call"
- Desire to be part of a performance-driven team
What's In It For You?
- The Store Manager position requires constant standing, bending and reaching. Frequent lifting of one to five pounds and occasional lifting of up to 40-50 pounds is required.
7-Eleven is committed to creating an environment that encourages and rewards excellence, providing a range of benefits that includes:
- Competitive salary and bonus incentives
- Medical, dental, vision and life insurance benefits
- Vacation pay
- Profit Sharing/401(k) Plan
- Short-term and long-term disability benefits
- Tuition reimbursement
- Adoption assistance
- And more...
Posted 4 years ago