3KeyLogic is seeking a skilled Network Engineer/Consultant with LAN and WAN implementation experience to work within a Fortune 500 enterprise network environment. The ideal candidate will have experience with network design, refresh and troubleshooting.
• Network refresh design and planning
• Collaborate with peers to review design proposals
• Create, review and maintain documentation
• Build and stage configurations on new equipment
• Implement new equipment (remotely or on-site)
• Patience to adhere to maintenance windows and change control procedures
Technical Skill Required
• Experience with design, implementation and migration projects
• Routing and switching experience with Cisco IOS (Cisco 2900, 3900, ASR, 3750, 4500 and 6500)
• Solid understanding of TCP/IP and routing protocols (BGP and OSPF)
• Experience with BGP peering with MPLS provider
• Understanding of VLAN, SVI and STP
• Understanding of DNS and DHCP
• Ability to troubleshoot network and system connectivity issues
Soft Skills Required
• Creative problem-solving abilities and attention to detail
• Must be able to work independently or as a contributing member to the team
• Interpersonal skills to interact with customers and team members
• MS Visio and Excel experience
• Ability to manage small projects and drive them to completion
• Ability to multi-task and prioritize workload
• Customer oriented temperament
Other Skills Desired
• Large network deployment experience with Cisco product line
• 4+ years practical experience in a network environment as a network engineer, architect, analyst or specialist
• Cisco certifications (CCNA, CCDA, CCNP)
• VoIP experience
3KeyLogic is a team of Network Engineers/Consultants who specialize in Unified Communications, IP Telephony, Call Centers, Enterprise VoIP, SIP, MPLS, managed services and other network technologies. Our full-spectrum team of engineering resources are brought in to maneuver complex network challenges within the large enterprise environment for our clients. Our brand new, world-class NOC (located in Dublin, OH) will be serving many of the nation's top companies.
3KeyLogic offers its full-time employees a generous suite of benefits at little or no cost, including; Paid Time Off (PTO), Medical, Dental, Life, Short-Term Disability, Long-Term Disability and 401(k) plan with employer contribution.
If you are interested in becoming an integral part of our fast-growing and dynamic team, please apply with us today!
3KeyLogic has offices in Minneapolis and Columbus with satellite client sites in Hartford, CT and Philadelphia.