Our client is a leading innovator of solutions for fraud and risk management FOR ON-LINE TRANSACTIONS.
Senior QA Analyst
- Develop test plans, test cases and traceability to functional requirements.
- Execute functional and regression testing using automation at the applications and systems level.
- Responsible for test metrics and gap analysis.
- Coordination of testing tasks as they apply to release certification of all software components.
- Work with developers and other testers to conduct integration testing.
- Manage product builds and installs for all test machines.
- Accurately report and track defects through the chosen defect management tool.
- Bachelor’s degree in MIS, Computer Science or related field.
- Minimum of 5 years IT experience with at least 2 years as a QA Analyst.
- Minimum of 2 years experience with Selenium.
- Proven experience with software testing and methodology.
- Extensive background in QA methodologies and experience developing and executing comprehensive test suites for web testing is preferred.
- Experience with object-oriented design, C++, PHP, MySQL, HTML, XML, JAVA.
- UNIX experience (basic shell scripts and cron).
- Strong knowledge of testing tools and automation.
- Experience with PHPUnit, JUnit, ANT and CruiseControl a plus.
- Strong experience with SDLCs and a verifiable track record of working on software projects that met all requirements on time and within budget.
- Background in credit card or financial services a plus.
- Experience with Agile Development methodologies a plus.
******You must be authorized to work in the United States without sponsorship********
******Full relocation assistance available, excellent benefits and a great salary with bonus!******