Sorry, this job was closed 4 years ago. See all open Analytics Manager Jobs in Boise, ID
We are hiring a Data Analytics Manager in Boise,Idaho.
Job Summary: The Data Analytics Manager is responsible for leading a team of data warehouse developers. The ideal candidate will possess the appropriate background in database design along with strong quantitative and analytical reasoning skills. The ideal candidate will also possess strong leadership capabilities and managerial experience.
- Bachelor’s degree in MIS, Computer Science or related field.
- 10 years minimum recent experience with data warehousing and Oracle development.
- 3 years experience managing technical resources.
- Competent in a range of technologies including Oracle, UNIX, SQL, PL/SQL, XML.
- Solid understanding of the UNIX environment with advanced user level capabilities navigating in UNIX.
- Experienced in writing complex SQL and analytical SQL statements typical of decision support systems.
- Solid experience in writing, maintaining and modifying SQL, PL/SQL and Shell Scripts.
- Experience using ETL tools to facilitate data aggregation.
- Work with DBA to design new data sets.
- The candidate will be responsible for maintaining a new Data Warehouse to report on operational statistics / performance results.
- Design and develop new releases for internal data warehouse running on Oracle Database 11gR2 and using Oracle Warehouse Builder.
- Interact with data analyst to develop, recommend, and document reporting needs and the underlying Data requirements that must be delivered from the operational system to the reporting Data Warehouse
- Be an advocate for the use of modern strategies and toolsets in the design of a new reporting system.
- Architect Data solutions and develop the appropriate schema to store the required Data in a manner that provides efficient report development
- Interact with the Oracle DBA to ensure Data availability, consistent performance, and proper ETL loads
- Performing complex analysis and/or modeling to identify patterns of fraudulent transactions.
- Analyzing loss data and recommending/implementing appropriate loss prevention strategies.
- Developing and producing performance monitoring MIS and reports to senior management as well as internal and external clients.
- Create scorecards that can be used by account managers.
- Create and deliver reports as requested by clients, implement state of the art analysis tools and forecast processes that ensure global delivery of actionable information as necessary.
- Provide regular feedback and conduct annual performance reviews for team members.
- Assemble job descriptions and conduct hiring activities for newly open positions in group.
- Mentorand support fellow team members.
- We are a very collaborative group. We actually get up and walk over to talk to you versus IM’g you when you sit in the same office.
- We are always open to new ways of doing things. We are the market leader in our space so we have to be forward-thinking.
- You get to pick any conference or training you want to attend each year on our dime.
- We actually work 40 hours a week – period.
- We have paid our yearly bonus every year since we’ve been in business (1998).
- We have a fun team with a lot of really smart people. We don’t invest much time in titles, egos or office politics. We just like to provide great products for our customers.
Our client offers an aggressive salary, great benefits and perks, and full relo for the right candidate.
*****You must be authorized to work in the US
About 32 Solutions Ltd:
32 Solutions Ltd is a recruiting firm specializing in finding highly qualified candidates for technology positions.
Posted 4 years ago
Browse Analytics Manager jobs in Boise, Idaho:
Idaho State Insurance Fund in Boise, ID
Posted 14 days ago on ZipRecruiter
Business Analyst - $35-$40 - Boise, ID
Kelly Services in Boise, ID
Posted 14 days ago on Kelly Services
Analyst/Sr Analyst, Cruise & Tour and Air Programs Management, Travel and Lifestyle Services NEW!
American Express in Boise, ID
Posted yesterday on the web