2B Claim Services, is a TPA for the one of the largest Insurance companies in the US. We are based in Gilbert, AZ and established in 2012. From its inception, 2B has been committed to providing high value auto and homeowners, and commercial insurance services through competitive superior claims handling, and excellent customer service.
Job Duties & Responsibilities:
A 2B Claim Examiner is responsible for the investigation and resolution of commercial auto/casualty claims, including coverage analysis, liability determination, reserve management, and the evaluation of damages, which may include one or more of the following:
· Handle a high volume of claims in a virtual or centralized environment.
· Ensure integrity of investigations by reviewing the file for accurate and relevant investigation material and data acquisition.
· Ensure that all compliance requirements for claims handling correspondence are met in a timely and professional manner.
· Resolve a large volume of claim calls and maintain best claim handling policies and practices.
· Issue payments as per discretionary settlement authority limits.
· Adjust reserves adequately on all new and existing claims.
· Assess comparative negligence pursuant to specific state statutes.
· Issue payments within authority or provide a detailed request if additional authority is required.
· Handle claims in a timely manner and in accordance with applicable compliance rules.
Education & Experience:
· Bachelor’s Degree in Business, Communications, or equivalent work experience. (1-2 years of work experience per year of college education).
· 3 years of complex claim adjusting experience involving bodily injuries, or a total of 5 years claim experience.
· Current Adjuster License in Arizona or state of Residence and other states (Candidate must otherwise be able to obtain an Arizona Adjuster License if not currently licensed)
· Coordinate with outside sources to obtain information to aid in claim resolution.
· Recommend appropriate resolution of coverage issues to management.
· Use in-depth knowledge of liability issues to handle claims within authority.
· Exhibit a high level of skill and knowledge for claims requiring specialized handling including identifying issues that may require the use of independent experts or vendors.
· Applies knowledge of policies and procedures when determining coverage and concluding claims.
· Proficient in computer window-based programs with excellent navigation skills.
· Ability to multi-task and prioritize in a fast-paced, high volume environment.
· Excellent communication skills both oral and written.
2B Claim Services offers our Full Time Employees the following benefits:
Competitive Compensation Plan Medical and Dental Disability & Life Insurance 401(k) Retirement Plan Paid Vacations, Sick Days & Paid Holidays, and profit sharing.